White Sox @ Blue Jays 12:07pm CSN-HD

WSoxMatt

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Josh Fields isn't in the lineup for Charlotte today. If the Sox don't have to use the bullpoen too much today, I'd like to see if they could swap Russell for Fields tomorrow to give Crede a day off against Halladay.

Charlotte is playing in Buffalo, so it would very doable logistically.

QUOTE (WSoxMatt @ May 3, 2008 -> 10:16 AM)
1. Swish- CF

2. OC-SS

3. Thome- DH

4. Konerko- 1B

5. Dye- RF

6. AJ- C

7. Q- LF

8. Crede- 3B

9. Ozuna- 2B

I thought he was moving Dye down in the order as of yesterday.

QUOTE (flavum @ May 3, 2008 -> 10:34 AM)
Josh Fields isn't in the lineup for Charlotte today. If the Sox don't have to use the bullpoen too much today, I'd like to see if they could swap Russell for Fields tomorrow to give Crede a day off against Halladay.

Charlotte is playing in Buffalo, so it would very doable logistically.

Our next call up has to be either Richar or Owens for Russell/Ramirez. Gotta have a lefty off the bench.

QUOTE (Brian @ May 3, 2008 -> 11:35 AM)
Our next call up has to be either Richar or Owens for Russell/Ramirez. Gotta have a lefty off the bench.

Richar hasn't even started playing this year.

Ramirez, like it or not, is back on Tuesday. I'm saying for a day or two, Fields would be a good choice to give Crede a day off.

Yikes. Look at the batting averages of our first 4 hitters. How can you be a serious contender with your first 4 guys batting so terribly? I think Carlos Zambrano is hitting better than all 4 of these guys.

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ May 3, 2008 -> 11:00 AM)
Yikes. Look at the batting averages of our first 4 hitters. How can you be a serious contender with your first 4 guys batting so terribly? I think Carlos Zambrano is hitting better than all 4 of these guys.

So does Toby Hall! :headbang

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ May 3, 2008 -> 12:00 PM)

Try every Cub except for the pitchers and Pie.

QUOTE (fathom @ May 3, 2008 -> 12:05 PM)
What happened

Swisher hits a grounder thats very close to being fair, and he stands at the batters box watching it. !st baseman stretches , catches and steps o the bag. You hustle from the start period especially on close plays.

Edited by Soxpranos

QUOTE (frankie5angels @ May 3, 2008 -> 05:09 PM)
If we struugle getting hits against this guy today. We are in deep trouble.

He's a solid pitcher who keeps the ball in the park. We're in deep trouble no matter how the team hits today.