5/12 White Sox (18-18) vs LA Angels (22-17)

Kyyle23

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The Sox already have 8 hits, just four runs.

Logic would suggest the team is about done for the night hitting wise. Cabrera's at bat was horrible considering we had their stiff pitcher on the ropes.

Well for your mid game entertainment, you can open up another browser window, point it to www.wwtdd.com and scroll down the page a bit, and you may see pics of Megan Fox topless. The first few pics have her in a body suit, then she loses the top of the body suit. Got I love when the paparazzi does their job, not so much when they take picks of Amy Stinkhouse or Tubby Britney.

Back to your regularly scheduled game.

Edited by southsideirish71

QUOTE (southsideirish71 @ May 13, 2008 -> 03:10 AM)
Well for your mid game entertainment, you can open up another browser window, point it to www.wwtdd.com and scroll down the page a bit, and you may see pics of Megan Fox topless. The first few pics have her in a body suit, then she loses the top of the body suit. Got I love when the paparazzi does their job, not so much when they take picks of Amy Stinkhouse or Tubby Britney.

Fake, not that I mind.

Edited by fathom

QUOTE (southsideirish71 @ May 12, 2008 -> 11:10 PM)

does she have band aids on her nipples?

QUOTE (southsideirish71 @ May 13, 2008 -> 04:14 AM)
If his hand hurts so f***ing much, DL his ass. Having him putz around with the stick is just a waste. Bad hands get better with rest.

No kidding...his defense has been pathetic also this season.

QUOTE (fathom @ May 12, 2008 -> 11:16 PM)
Another game where it feels like we should have had 6 or 7 runs against the starter. I am not impressed with Ardenhart.

hes got decent stuff....but hell have to gain some control if he wants to be anything better than pre-2008 daniel cabrera