The Unofficial Build Your Post Count - Thread

knightni

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Alpha Dog @ May 22, 2008 -> 06:35 PM)
I'm sitting here at my desk, playign poker, checking out Soxtalk and my fantasy baseball team and having a Miller beer. Am I living the High Life?

You're able to type coherently.

No. Give up the beer.

QUOTE (knightni @ May 22, 2008 -> 07:17 PM)
Do you realize that you're now 10,000 ahead of the 2nd ranked guy now?

Talk about no life...

Whoa! Who the hell is this Fathom guy and how did he pass me?? And Balta will pass me this summer while I'm lounging on the beach. I remember when 30,000 posts meant something

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ May 22, 2008 -> 10:55 PM)
Drink beer from stanley cup yay!

An exchange I had with some guy after the Wings last won the Cup and I was wearing my Wings jersey:

"The Red Wings suck!!!"

"YES, they suck champagne from the Stanley Cup!!!"

QUOTE (FlaSoxxJim @ May 22, 2008 -> 09:52 PM)
Chico's 25th Anniversary Expedition Bigfoot does not disappoint. I just cracked into my first one. 23 to go.

:headbang :drink :headbang

Hmmm, 23 to go. Sounds like someone has no friends. Or at least no friends worthy of Chico's 25th Anniversary Expedition Bigfoot . ;)

QUOTE (shipps @ May 23, 2008 -> 07:58 AM)
Once I reached 1000 I kind of lost the fire to build up my count anymore.Those 10,000 numbers seem ridiculous and unreachable in my book.

A couple years back there was a core group of SS, Steff, PA, Kap, Jim, YAS, and couple others and we basically posted our way through a work day. Gee, how things have changed. I'm certain we had a couple 100 post days. But it was more like texting then posting, if that makes sense.

QUOTE (Texsox @ May 23, 2008 -> 08:01 AM)
A couple years back there was a core group of SS, Steff, PA, Kap, Jim, YAS, and couple others and we basically posted our way through a work day. Gee, how things have changed. I'm certain we had a couple 100 post days. But it was more like texting then posting, if that makes sense.

Yea, I'm starting to wonder if any of you actually do any work during these "work days"? :P

Edited by Y2HH

QUOTE (Y2HH @ May 23, 2008 -> 08:04 AM)
Yea, I'm starting to wonder if any of you actually do any work during these "work days"? :P

Depends. Most days it isn't much of a distraction. I'm listening to music on hold while typing this.

QUOTE (shipps @ May 23, 2008 -> 06:58 AM)
Once I reached 1000 I kind of lost the fire to build up my count anymore.Those 10,000 numbers seem ridiculous and unreachable in my book.

I know what you mean. I have about 3800, in 4 years, and I swear it seems like should have thousands more. Oh well. Glad I won't fire myself.