Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim @ Chicago White Sox

Heads22

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be watching on ESPN-HD Sunday Night Baseball. I'll wave at you all. I have to like the fact Contreras is pitching. He has bene locked in for awhile now. Hope the offsne can dial it up enough to put a few runs on the board.

QUOTE (Brian @ May 25, 2008 -> 05:31 PM)
OC SS

AJ C

CQ LF

JD RF

JT DH

JC 3B

NS 1B

BA CF

AR 2B

No Vlad for Anahiem.

good to see Alexei back. Ozzie better realize he was a worthwhile part of that streak. Speed. The ability to hit the ball. Film at 10.

Also, it's F-ing alarming to see Jose Contreras trotted out there at 3b

Edited by Princess Dye

QUOTE (Princess Dye @ May 25, 2008 -> 06:53 PM)
good to see Alexei back. Ozzie better realize he was a worthwhile part of that streak. Speed. The ability to hit the ball. Film at 10.

Also, it's F-ing alarming to see Jose Contreras trotted out there at 3b

Even more alarming, Baseball America's in center and Arkansas is playing second.

You sure that it's Contreras?

I think it may be Jesus Christ. ;)

QUOTE (knightni @ May 25, 2008 -> 05:55 PM)
Even more alarming, Baseball America's in center and Arkansas is playing second.

You sure that it's Contreras?

I think it may be Jesus Christ. ;)

or jose canseco which means quentin plays 2 positions tonight. doable.

Great hook by Lackey. Tip your cap to that. Interesting comment from Morgan, I'll be curious to see if we start noticing a more upright stance from Swisher over the next week or so and whether such will level out his swing plane.

btw is anyone else as convinced as i am that the espn thing is set up so that the umps dont look bad? i know it showed one earlier was a ball that they called a strike, i feel like K zone agrees with the umpire way more than it should

EDIT: ok i assume brian agrees with me based on your post while i was typing mine lol

Edited by daa84

QUOTE (daa84 @ May 25, 2008 -> 04:33 PM)
btw is anyone else as convinced as i am that the espn thing is set up so that the umps dont look bad? i know it showed one earlier was a ball that they called a strike, i feel like K zone agrees with the umpire way more than it should

I have a big zone, but i haven't had any problem with the ump. I'm fine with his zone and i just hope he calls it consistent for both teams.