Cubs @ White Sox 3:05 CDT

DABearSoX

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (whitesoxbrian @ Jun 27, 2008 -> 01:45 PM)
If we do these 3 things today, I'll be satisfied:

1. Drill Aramis Ramirez.

2. Score 2+ runs by racking up hits, not home runs.

3. Win.

:gosox3: :fthecubs :fthecubs

We finished #2, I hope we do #1, and we're well on our way to #3.

:gosox3:

QUOTE (DABearSoX @ Jun 27, 2008 -> 05:59 PM)
BA can have a good 3 game streak too.....

It's just funny that nobody (besides the usual culprits in the game threads) was saying ANYTHING when his average was above .250, which it has been most of the season. It's just plain comical.

QUOTE (lostfan @ Jun 27, 2008 -> 05:01 PM)
It's just funny that nobody (besides the usual culprits in the game threads) was saying ANYTHING when his average was above .250, which it has been most of the season. It's just plain comical.

I like BA and want him to succeed, but to say Wise sucks is ridiculous. He has been more than serviceable for us.

QUOTE (lostfan @ Jun 27, 2008 -> 10:01 PM)

seriously...hahahahaha....I just really don't like DeWayne

QUOTE (Brian @ Jun 27, 2008 -> 06:04 PM)
I like BA and want him to succeed, but to say Wise sucks is ridiculous. He has been more than serviceable for us.

I didn't say anything about Wise (right here, anyway), I mean in however many limited ABs he's had he's hitting over .300 and he deserves props for that, but I don't think it's unfair at all to say he's sucked as a major league hitter before this year.

QUOTE (Princess Dye @ Jun 27, 2008 -> 05:05 PM)
Wow, Edmonds reacted like that was a pop up

Nah, that was his, "I know it is gone now let me stand here so the others homosexuals can look at me" reaction.

QUOTE (lostfan @ Jun 27, 2008 -> 05:07 PM)
It's still a QS but there really wasn't much reason to have Jose out there to start the 7th, he came into the inning at 96 pitches.

Up 7, try and save the pen from another inning. Jose has a rubber arm. No problem leaving him out there. Ozzie yanking him at right time.