**White Sox vs. Royals 7/9/08** 7:10pm, CSN+

Brian

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Jul 9, 2008 -> 07:53 PM)
This team could easily collapse with Javy and Count pitching like this, and the young guys getting tired in the dog days of summer. I sure hope KW has an SP on his radar.

A DL trip for Jose for broken heart might be in order. Javy might need to locate his testicles some time in the next month.

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (southsideirish71 @ Jul 9, 2008 -> 07:52 PM)
Javy is attacking their hitters like they are our hitters. Except the Royals know how to hit oppo. You pound these kids in.

He's not attacking anyone or anything right now.

QUOTE (TheBigHurt @ Jul 9, 2008 -> 06:36 PM)
Does anybody here have DirecTV? Because I do, and on Comcast+ AND Extra Innings for the Sox game I just see a black screeen :angry:

You're lucky.

Cy Vazquez coming through with just the performance we needed after a 13 inning bullpen killing escapade last night. s***, we kept Juan, maybe he'd be willing to toe the rubber. Couldn't be *that much* worse. Cannon of an arm...award winning human being...probably would be entertaining if Aviles got hit in the butt with a Uribe "laser" beam.

Offense, you're about as cool as the other side of my pillow...if I slept outdoors in the South Pole.

*Edit*

Maybe we need to re-sign Pablo...ah, no CQ returns to form after popping everything out to the infield yesterday. We can lose with dignity.

Edited by ChiSox35

QUOTE (ChiSox35 @ Jul 9, 2008 -> 07:00 PM)
You're lucky.

Cy Vazquez coming through with just the performance we needed after a 13 inning bullpen killing escapade last night. s***, we kept Juan, maybe he'd be willing to toe the rubber. Couldn't be *that much* worse...

Offense, you're about as cool as the other side of my pillow...if I slept outdoors in the South Pole.

Channel 668 on DTV