White Sox vs. Twins

Heads22

QUOTE (letsgoarow @ Jul 29, 2008 -> 08:30 AM)
Agree to disagree. Ive seen him pitch a couple times this year in the minors. Hes got great stuff, and great head. He had decent stuff against texas (7 k's) and they are a great hitting team. Im seeing 6 innings 2 or 3 runs. He will keep us in the game.

I can't seem to find richard's stats on baseball cube. What kind of year was he having and where before he was called up this year?

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Maxwell @ Jul 29, 2008 -> 10:06 PM)
I can't seem to find richard's stats on baseball cube. What kind of year was he having and where before he was called up this year?

QUOTE (Tony82087 @ Jul 29, 2008 -> 10:09 PM)

He was in Birmingham most of the year untill moving to Charlotte. I saw him pitch twice in Montgomery. He was excellent in both places

Richard needs to throw more off-speed pitches tonight. It seemed like vs Texas he threw too many fastballs and ended up being beat. His fastball is a good pitch, but it isn't when you throw it 80% of the time. More change-ups from Richard means it should be a good day- just look what happened when he threw them vs Hamilton.

QUOTE (Jimbo's Drinker @ Jul 29, 2008 -> 04:20 PM)
Why not put Aram 2nd??

3 reasons come to mind. One, having Alexei behind Paulie means Paulie may see more fastballs, which may help him get out of his funk. Two, they want Anderson, who doesn't play much, to work on situational hitting. Three, I think they want to avoid putting Anderson and Fields next to each other in the lineup.

Lineup tonight

Cabrera

Anderson

Quentin

Dye

Thome

Konerko

Ramirez

Fields

Hall

-----------

I would try Fields 2nd in the lineup, but then again I dont think straight when i talk about Fields

QUOTE (The Ginger Kid @ Jul 29, 2008 -> 06:51 PM)
i'd be happy if he could just not make any more errors

Your wish is his command ..

there you go, no more errors

QUOTE (elrockinMT @ Jul 29, 2008 -> 04:42 PM)
Hope to listen on XM radio. Problem is it will be the Twinkies announcers.

Good God...I've got to listen to Blyleven again tonight. @#$%&

QUOTE (Wanne @ Jul 29, 2008 -> 06:02 PM)
Good God...I've got to listen to Blyleven again tonight. @#$%&

I don't know, listen to Hawk rail against the umpires is really getting old, even though I love the Hawkeroo. The over/under on Hawk's first "one of those was not a strike", is the top of the second.

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Jul 29, 2008 -> 06:06 PM)
I don't know, listen to Hawk rail against the umpires is really getting old, even though I love the Hawkeroo. The over/under on Hawk's first "one of those was not a strike", is the top of the second.

At least Hawk pauses before his rants. Blyleven is one continuous sentence the entire inning. Dude....SHUT. UP. for a minute or two.

That's why I don't like listening to Scully...he never takes a friggin breath.

QUOTE (Wanne @ Jul 29, 2008 -> 06:07 PM)
At least Hawk pauses before his rants. Blyleven is one continuous sentence the entire inning. Dude....SHUT. UP. for a minute or two.

That's why I don't like listening to Scully...he never takes a friggin breath.

Its like Rick Sutcliffe and Ditka, they always cut off the last word halfway through it in every sentence to start the next one. Calm down.