Royals vs Sox...Part Trois - Sweep Edition

nitetrain8601

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (greg775 @ Aug 14, 2008 -> 01:29 PM)
Wow Broadway is going to be told to hit a Royal next half inning. He's probably gonna get ejected after he does it.

only if Olivo was in and was the batter, would i tell Broadway to hit the batter :lolhitting

QUOTE (greg775 @ Aug 14, 2008 -> 01:31 PM)
We've got to retaliate. Here comes the fight today in Game 3.

I doubt we do anything. If there's any retaliation it will be from Adam Russell in the 8th inning or in the 4th when we're down by 8.

This defense is a f***ing joke. Cabrera catches more balls to his side than any "elite" defender I've ever seen, lucky for him he can give a little head jerk before dropping it then call the press box between innings and get the error over turned.

QUOTE (Kalapse @ Aug 14, 2008 -> 01:29 PM)
Dear god Konerko is awful. I guess if it's not a batting practice fastball at the letters he's not going to drive it.

seriously, he'd have a better chance getting on base and driving in RBIs by laying down bunts and praying, then taking full swings at this point

QUOTE (Jenks Heat @ Aug 14, 2008 -> 01:33 PM)
I'd rather see Anderson and Swisher out there as oppossed to Griffey and Konerko.

I guess Ozzie believes AARP will not let him in if he makes such a move.

Bingo.

Where the hell is Anderson? He seriously is twice as good as Griffey at the plate right now and 10000000x better in the field.

Same goes with Swisher. Konerko is so bad it makes me sick. If I get 2 outs against the Sox, and our 3-4-5 is coming up, I'd walk Q, Dye, and Thome.