ChiSox @ BoSox 12:35 PM CDT

WilliamTell

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (MurcieOne @ Aug 31, 2008 -> 12:04 PM)
Last night, Darth Vader came down from planet Vulcan and told me that if I didn't take Lorraine out that he'd melt my brain.

Let's just keep that brain melting stuff to ourselves.

QUOTE (Brian @ Aug 31, 2008 -> 12:20 PM)
No! Swing for fence everytime!

Kenny talks a good game on the grinder theory crap. On how we will model ourselves after the hard playing twins. Outside of Q, AJ and Ramirez, all the rest are plodding pull hitters who seem to try and hit homeruns with every AB. I would like to see two more line drive types on the team. Maybe Getz at 2nd next year until Beckham came come up. But we need some diversity on offense.

QUOTE (Brian @ Aug 31, 2008 -> 12:25 PM)
Feels like Gavin is pitching on borrowed time. Hope he proves me wrong.

As nervous as he makes you feel. He has been pitching heads over some of our proven vets down the stretch here. He has been pretty solid all year long. The biggest thing is surviving the first couple of innings until he gets the feel for the curve.

QUOTE (southsideirish71 @ Aug 31, 2008 -> 01:27 PM)
As nervous as he makes you feel. He has been pitching heads over some of our proven vets down the stretch here. He has been pretty solid all year long. The biggest thing is surviving the first couple of innings until he gets the feel for the curve.

22595197.jpg