Sox @ Yanks 6:05 on CSN

Leonard Zelig

QUOTE (whitesoxmanager @ Sep 15, 2008 -> 07:08 PM)
are we men or little bitsy cubs fans? i know why you are saying it. i am telling you that f***ING DIEHARD FANS dont talk stupid f***ING childish s***!

Time to chill. Don't need to be questioning people's fandom here. I happen to know fathom is as big of a fan as they come. He made a harmless, joking post trying to stay positive about the Quentin situation. You can say you don't agree with posts like that, but let it go.

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (TheBigHurt @ Sep 15, 2008 -> 07:09 PM)
Why do at time people get pissed off at Hawk solely for telling stories of other players? Where I'm from that's entertaining.

haha i actually agree with this....tall tales of baseball heroes past is part of the romanticism of baseball IMO...i actually enjoy it, even if most of what he says is exaggerations of the truth

1-0 tribe!

QUOTE (fathom @ Sep 15, 2008 -> 06:13 PM)
What happened on the Dye play?

He thought the ball was going to be in the stands so he jumped for it and landed past him, barely hitting the chalk for a fair ball. Didn't need to jump.

Buehrle pitches over it.

QUOTE (fathom @ Sep 15, 2008 -> 08:13 PM)

He ran to the foul line and jumped as though it was going to the seats, but then it came back over into fair ground for a double

Nice play OC!

QUOTE (fathom @ Sep 15, 2008 -> 07:13 PM)

high, high fly ball to the corner in deep right....jermaine was too concerned with finding the wall and the ball landed on the line....great play by cabrera to end the inning

QUOTE (Princess Dye @ Sep 15, 2008 -> 07:14 PM)
Lets hear it from all those people who were calling OC's defense subpar

i never called his D subpar...but his D certainly isnt as good as uribes, and IMO isnt gold glove worthy...especially early in the season it wasnt........ since june though he has been much better....either way, helluva play to keep this thing tied

Edited by daa84