9/21 - Sox @ KC; 1:10 PM CDT - CSN

knightni

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (jphat007 @ Sep 21, 2008 -> 01:13 PM)
Cmon Johnny, throw that shutout!

I wonder what our starting pitchers think about our wonderful offense. If they say just hit a tad below mediocre in April and May this would be clinched already. They took the first 2 months off, and now look like they are taking this month off.

QUOTE (southsideirish71 @ Sep 21, 2008 -> 01:14 PM)
I wonder what our starting pitchers think about our wonderful offense. If they say just hit a tad below mediocre in April and May this would be clinched already. They took the first 2 months off, and now look like they are taking this month off.

Yes, we know the offense sucks right now. You don't have to make a post about it every 2 or 3 minutes for us to know that.

QUOTE (jphat007 @ Sep 21, 2008 -> 01:15 PM)
Yes, we know the offense sucks right now. You don't have to make a post about it every 2 or 3 minutes for us to know that.

I stop with the offense, and you can stop with the THROW A SHUTOUT JOHNNY ITS THE ONLY WAY WE CAN WIN, crap.

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Sep 21, 2008 -> 03:20 PM)
If we do make the playoffs, I would have no idea how to order our first four guys.

Realistically, Danks has been our best pitcher this season...but you have the feeling Coop would go with Buehrle and Vazquez, then Floyd. At least that's who they wanted to face the Twins next week.

My guess is MB, Floyd, Danks, Vaz

Mixes the lefties and the veteran starts the series.