9/23 - Sox @ Min - 7:10 PM CDT - WCIU

knightni

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Sep 23, 2008 -> 07:19 PM)
Why the f*** does he keep putting him there? You have 3 hackers in a row, perfect for an opposing pitcher to get in a groove. Ozzie, WTF is your deal?

Dude, if ignores evidence from just this weekend, and the last 10 days. Then nothing is going to wake him up.

QUOTE (southsideirish71 @ Sep 23, 2008 -> 07:21 PM)
Mauer invented hitting. f*** you Hawk. Maybe your goofy old ass can join Bert and circle each other.

Well, it was since 1946 that a catcher won the batting title. This will be 2 in 3 years for Mauer, and he's great defensively. It's hard not to praise the guy...he always praised I-Rod when he was in his prime, too. There just aren't very many good catchers who can hit and throw exceptionally.

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Sep 23, 2008 -> 07:24 PM)
Well, it was since 1946 that a catcher won the batting title. This will be 2 in 3 years for Mauer, and he's great defensively. It's hard not to praise the guy...he always praised I-Rod when he was in his prime, too. There just aren't very many good catchers who can hit and throw exceptionally.

Mauer is one thing. Its when he starts to turn Gomez into Jackie Robinson.

QUOTE (southsideirish71 @ Sep 23, 2008 -> 07:21 PM)
Mauer invented hitting. f*** you Hawk. Maybe your goofy old ass can join Bert and circle each other.

yea,Hawk says some really stupid sh.it but I d rather listen to him and DJ than the Twins announcers,especially Blyleven