October 2, 200818 yr QUOTE (kyyle23 @ Oct 1, 2008 -> 07:28 PM) How many DPs has Lee grounded into this year? Jeez That would be number 28
October 2, 200818 yr QUOTE (fathom @ Oct 1, 2008 -> 06:30 PM) I figure I'll get a quicker response in this thread, but how's Burrell's back? He played today, did they remove him during the game?
October 2, 200818 yr Author QUOTE (kyyle23 @ Oct 1, 2008 -> 06:28 PM) How many DPs has Lee grounded into this year? Jeez That was #28. Wow!
October 2, 200818 yr QUOTE (fathom @ Oct 1, 2008 -> 08:30 PM) I figure I'll get a quicker response in this thread, but how's Burrell's back? no recent updates on rotoworld
October 2, 200818 yr Author QUOTE (fathom @ Oct 1, 2008 -> 06:35 PM) It would be nice to get Manny to the plate this inning. Anyone up? Marshall vs. Manny would be epic!!!
October 2, 200818 yr QUOTE (fathom @ Oct 1, 2008 -> 08:35 PM) It would be nice to get Manny to the plate this inning. walk the bases loaded! that would be great!
October 2, 200818 yr How many times have the dodgers swung at Ball 4? I realize the 8 walks But s***! Edited October 2, 200818 yr by rangercal
October 2, 200818 yr I feel like Furcal swinging at that terrible 3-2 pitch could have been a turning point.
October 2, 200818 yr QUOTE (Kalapse @ Oct 1, 2008 -> 07:36 PM) Jesus Christ Furcal, you have to lay off that s***. 20,000th in here Kalapse?
October 2, 200818 yr QUOTE (SoxAce @ Oct 1, 2008 -> 08:42 PM) 20,000th in here Kalapse? he was suppose to retire in honor of Roberto Clemente after 3,000.
October 2, 200818 yr Author Lowe is good/decent, but with his sinker, I have no clue how he hasn't been great. I remember his 21 win season, but he hasn't been all that consistent, has he?
October 2, 200818 yr QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Oct 1, 2008 -> 08:48 PM) Was I the only one that thought that was gone? Whew. No, I def was worried too. As fathom said above, looked eerily similar to Derosa's HR. Glad it wasn't
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.