October 3, 200818 yr "THIS BALLGAME IS OVAH!" 10-1 edit: 4 errors LOL Edited October 3, 200818 yr by joesaiditstrue
October 3, 200818 yr Wood getting in on the act now too. Just a comprehensive disaster for the Cubs the last two nights.
October 3, 200818 yr I thought this was White Sox Interactive when I saw the length of this thread . . .
October 3, 200818 yr Geez, that Frank C as McCain commercial was the worst one yet, and I didn't think that was possible.
October 3, 200818 yr QUOTE (PlaySumFnJurny @ Oct 3, 2008 -> 12:22 AM) Geez, that Frank C as McCain commercial was the worst one yet, and I didn't think that was possible. His Tony Soprano impersonation seemed to be pretty good.
October 3, 200818 yr QUOTE (MurcieOne @ Oct 2, 2008 -> 11:22 PM) What the hell am I looking at? I would have used a thousand other LOL or loser pictures before that one. Very disturbing. Edited October 3, 200818 yr by Flash Tizzle
October 3, 200818 yr Saito looks terrible out there. Please don't make this more interesting than it should be.
October 3, 200818 yr Saito is awful against the Cubs. Torre might want to remember that if this is close in game 3.
October 3, 200818 yr Why is Kemp playing so shallow? I think he should have got both of those balls. Here comes Broxton.
October 3, 200818 yr QUOTE (whitesoxfan101 @ Oct 3, 2008 -> 12:31 AM) Saito is awful against the Cubs. Torre might want to remember that if this is close in game 3. Joe Torre is an incredible in-game manager. He assuredly put Saito in there for a reason, and will know what to do with him in the future.
October 3, 200818 yr Ron Darling sounds a bit like James Woods. And I believe Tony Gwynn, Eric Young and Harold Reynolds should form a commentating team of shrill sounding black guys with limited insight. Edited October 3, 200818 yr by Flash Tizzle
October 3, 200818 yr QUOTE (Flash Tizzle @ Oct 2, 2008 -> 10:32 PM) Ron Darling sounds a bit like James Woods. I read the same thing here yesterday.
October 3, 200818 yr QUOTE (PlaySumFnJurny @ Oct 2, 2008 -> 11:32 PM) I guess "Saito" is Korean for "Paniagua." I don't know how he ever succeeds watching the Cubs play him. He seems to hang his looping curveball about half the time it's thrown.
October 3, 200818 yr QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Oct 2, 2008 -> 11:32 PM) Joe Torre is an incredible in-game manager. He assuredly put Saito in there for a reason, and will know what to do with him in the future. Oh I agree. There is a reason we saw him tonight and not last night.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.