Colon looking in great shape!!

SoxFan562004

QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Feb 21, 2009 -> 04:32 PM)
We don't have the best looking team out there guys, cough, Alexei Ramirez, cough. But Clayton Richard and Lance Broadway totally make up for that.

Don't forget Brian Anderson...

I took my stepdaughter to a game last year and there was a woman there with a "Sexy Lexi" shirt on, but my stepdaughter was like "you know, he's really not sexy." lol.

QUOTE (Kalapse @ Feb 21, 2009 -> 02:59 PM)
Eh, he was that same shape when he threw 222 IP and stole the Cy Young from Johan in '05.

Yeah, but he was 4 years and 3 or so injuries younger then. He didn't pitch that many MLB innings in the the following 3 years combined. It's easier to play in lousy shape when you're younger. After a while it starts to take a cumulative toll on the joints.

QUOTE (whitesoxfan101 @ Feb 21, 2009 -> 06:44 PM)
Garland wasn't even the best starter on the White Sox in 2005. Buehrle was better and I think he finished ahead of Garland in Cy voting too.

The funny thing is Colon and Garland had nearly identical numbers that season aside from Colon's superior K rate and yet when the Cy Young voting results are released Colon gets 118 points and Garland 1.

And yes Buehrle was better than Garland that season and finished with 5 ponts in Cy Young voting.

QUOTE (Kalapse @ Feb 21, 2009 -> 07:51 PM)
The funny thing is Colon and Garland had nearly identical numbers that season aside from Colon's superior K rate and yet when the Cy Young voting results are released Colon gets 118 points and Garland 1.

And yes Buehrle was better than Garland that season and finished with 5 ponts in Cy Young voting.

That's what I was referring to. I remember people posting their lines, and they were identical.