Midwest Regional

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (whitesoxbrian @ Mar 22, 2009 -> 10:59 AM)
Wouldn't you be pissed if you had a chance to win it all if your non-ready NFL QB stayed?

Not even USC can recover from all the studs they lost on defense in one year. So your chances of winning a NC, even with Sanchez, were pretty slim. And sure, I'd probably be a little pissed. But I sure as hell wouldn't express that publicly.

QUOTE (shaneomacfan @ Mar 22, 2009 -> 03:54 PM)
I thought Titus was only a Jr. Is he in line to graduate? Club Tril can not die! :crying

They have no Seniors on their team.

If more than one player leaves early he might have a spot, but, most likely they'll be getting one or two recruits in from H.S. and roster spots will be tough to come by.

I got word that my buddy has floor level seats for Friday and Sunday swet 16 & elite 8 games in Indy. Only bad part is he has to work Saturday morning so we will be returning late Friday/Saturday morning. Then going back on Sunday for the final. IHSAA state finals are also in Indy at Conseco on Saturday, rooms will be at a premium anyway even for Indy and it's ideasl downtown setup.

I thought North Carolina played Thur./Sat. which would be perfect, but no, same days as the midwest bracket. Now I doubt I will go Friday, I would rather watch the Heels on TV then be at the Kansas/Mich. St. & 'ville/'zona contests. Maybe I will go and catch the UNC game at the downtown BW3, then walk to Lucus Oil to catch the second game.

Edited by JuiceCruz16

QUOTE (JuiceCruz16 @ Mar 23, 2009 -> 12:34 PM)
I got word that my buddy has floor level seats for Friday and Sunday swet 16 & elite 8 games in Indy. Only bad part is he has to work Saturday morning so we will be returning late Friday/Saturday morning. Then going back on Sunday for the final. IHSAA state finals are also in Indy at Conseco on Saturday, rooms will be at a premium anyway even for Indy and it's ideasl downtown setup.

I thought North Carolina played Thur./Sat. which would be perfect, but no, same days as the midwest bracker. Now I doubt I will go Friday, I would rather watch the Heels on TV then be at the Kansas/Mich. St. & 'ville/'zona contests. Maybe I will go and catch the UNC game at the downtown BW3, then walk to Lucus Oil to catch the second game.

I will be at the games Friday and Saturday with a buddy...just there to watch some good bball action

QUOTE (AssHatSoxFan @ Mar 23, 2009 -> 01:42 PM)
I will be at the games Friday and Saturday with a buddy...just there to watch some good bball action

Now I see that Carolina plays the last game, so I would have to go to the early matchup at Lucas Oil field then leave to get to a BW3 with the package, for the nightcap. Michigan St. would surely get the main feed in Indy I would imagine. As of right now I'm 85% sure I'm just going to pass on the Friday games. Hell I already paid for mega march madness anyway on my Directv to avoid having to watch big Carolina games around loud ass bar crowds.

That's awesome how a ref under the hoop calls a fould at half court when the kid trips over his own feet.

Ok, refs. Fans aren't there to see you blow the whistles.

Edited by Brian

Got back from Lucus Oil and the sweet 16 games. The configuration is a bit odd for basketball, but overall it was okay. I watched the Loisville blowout then left to catch the UNC game on tv, and missed the close Sparty win. 85% of the fans were from Louisville, should be similar for the elite 8 game I will head down for Sunday.

Michigan State played very well, I found myself cheering for Sparty because Lucus Oil was so predominatly Loiusville. I much prefer Louisville's style, but I was glad Sparty got it done since I was in the areaa. Uconn should be way to much though.