7-17 Game thread

Steff

8-1. I mean, if you're gonna suck against the worst team this year, suck like this. Get f***ing blown out. Good time to bring in Botch about now  :lol:

This is the time to get the absolute s*** knocked out of you. Then maybe, just maybe it will lead to an absolute blowup of this team or at the very least a new manager.

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Manuel finally takes Sanders out and brings in White. Jeeeerrrrrryyyyyy, the games over dude! Let Koch pitch and get some work and maybe the Botch can figure out how to throw faster than 50 MPH.

I have had enough. Good night Sox fans!

If we get swept in 4.  JR might slightly consider hiring a new manager.  Most likely we will lose the first 3 and then miraculously win in 12 innings in the 4th on a Joe Crede HR again or something.  End Result: Manuel for another month.

If the Sox get swept in four the season is over. The main goal then is blowing this team up. I don't want to watch everyone go away as free agents and this team to really suck next year. Then again, could it be any worse then this year?

Tigers end the inning but they score four runs.

Well all, I'm having computer problems all of a sudden. Something to brighten your day tomorrow.....

When the Sox lose to Detroit tonight, Detroit will be winning the season 7-6 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

DO THE TEAM A FAVOR MANUEL AND f***ING RESIGN! KW TOO! AND SELL TO SOMEONE WHO GIVES A f*** JR!

Holy s***....then after that inning i have to watch a commercial about "This is White Sox Baseball" you gotta be f***ing kidding me?

How about it? The new ad campaign should be "corpse" themed. The cast from 6 Feet Under do s***ty commercials? :lol:

BTW..... THE GAME IS OFFICIAL NOW!

If the fans in attendance still didn't spend their hard earned money to watch this s***, I'd recommend they send a message to Sox Brass and leave. Let these assholes play in an empty stadium.

At least JM won't get booed everytime he shows his face. :lol:

Words can not express how f***ing pathetic that is.  There really is no excuse for that ever.

oh, i disagree...

how about, "you dirty cocksuckers, i hope you burn in hell"

if you find yourself at a loss for words again, please feel free to contact me. :D