Official 2009-2010 NFL Thread

QUOTE (MHizzle85 @ Sep 10, 2009 -> 01:49 PM)
This is one of the most bizarre cases I've ever read about. Why the hell would you want a list of everyone he's ever slept with?

I dont think it has to do with all of the girls he slept with as much as:

"and any who have claimed sexual misconduct on his part."

So basically her lawyer is throwing everything and the kitchen sink at Big Ben because he probably realized his client is a little goofy in the head

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So watching this game I am reminded of how f***ing terrible the Steelers offensive line is. Roethlisberger somehow succeeds in spite of them. It is legitimately one of the worst in the NFL, and the fact that this team was still able to win the Super Bowl is pretty amazing.

QUOTE (lostfan @ Sep 10, 2009 -> 08:07 PM)
So watching this game I am reminded of how f***ing terrible the Steelers offensive line is. Roethlisberger somehow succeeds in spite of them. It is legitimately one of the worst in the NFL, and the fact that this team was still able to win the Super Bowl is pretty amazing.

Despite the line he has to make some better decisions tonight if they want to win. That sack he too earlier trying to scramble around when he should have thrown it away and then that last pick.

I know they aren't doing him any favors on the line though.

QUOTE (SoxFanForever @ Sep 10, 2009 -> 09:15 PM)
Despite the line he has to make some better decisions tonight if they want to win. That sack he too earlier trying to scramble around when he should have thrown it away and then that last pick.

I know they aren't doing him any favors on the line though.

Yeah Ben does have his head up his ass (I really like him but I think he honestly isn't that bright). I don't know what the hell he was doing on that sack to get out of FG range, he had about 3 separate chances to get rid of it. On the interception the line actually gave him a few seconds to throw and he heaved up a piece of s***.

QUOTE (Palehosefan @ Sep 10, 2009 -> 07:01 PM)
Unfortunately that's how bad the rest of the Steelers secondary is without Polomalu and a pass rush.

Still, they rushed 4, dropped 7 and played a wide open zone. That's the prevent. You do that when you can afford to give up a 40 yard pass play as long as its not a touchdown. Not when there's 1:20 on the clock.