Official 2009-2010 NFL Thread

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (lostfan @ Sep 13, 2009 -> 07:57 PM)
3 straight s*** throws by Cutler that touched a Packer DB. The first one was excusable because the DB held the s*** out of Bennett. The second time Bennett ran the wrong route. The third was the INT and it was just a s*** throw.

Cutler needs to relax and let the game come to him. He is trying to force it now.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Sep 13, 2009 -> 08:59 PM)
Cutler needs to relax and let the game come to him. He is trying to force it now.

He does that, that's the kind of QB he is. The WRs really aren't giving him much help right now though. Collinsworth is saying on the INT that Clark basically quit on the route.

Edited by lostfan

QUOTE (Brian @ Sep 13, 2009 -> 08:39 PM)
Holy crap, Cutler sucks.

I would usually jump on someone for saying that less than one half into someone's career, but what the f*ck is he doing?

someone is on the wrong plan tonight. Cutler threw a post, and Knox peeled off. Either our receivers are retarded, or Cutler is just making up s***.

QUOTE (StrangeSox @ Sep 13, 2009 -> 08:47 PM)
You know who I really feel sorry for? All of the sports radio guys. They're going to get so many meathead calls tomorrow.

I've really cut down my sports radio talk. I listen to the shows that limit fans calls to be honest.

Lucky to be down only 8 plus we get teh ball after half, so not all over yet. Still time to adjust.

QUOTE (StrangeSox @ Sep 13, 2009 -> 08:47 PM)
You know who I really feel sorry for? All of the sports radio guys. They're going to get so many meathead calls tomorrow.

Just made this comment to my wife. The amount of morons calling in about how we should have Kyle back will be amazing.

QUOTE (StrangeSox @ Sep 13, 2009 -> 08:51 PM)
"You see that pass he made? He won the game! Cutler never won nothin! Why'd we ever trade for this guy?"

Same people who call the Sox postgame talking about how in 2005 we bunted a lot so the answer to all of our problems is going to a slap and tickle offense. Grinderz.

QUOTE (southsideirish71 @ Sep 13, 2009 -> 08:52 PM)
Same people who call the Sox postgame talking about how in 2005 we bunted a lot so the answer to all of our problems is going to a slap and tickle offense. Grinderz.

That's the best one, because it's false as they won games simply by hitting HRs.

B and B tomorrow could be epic.