White Sox (1-1) vs. Royals (1-1) 1:05-CSN

soxfan3530

• Replies 713
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Princess Dye @ Apr 9, 2009 -> 02:51 PM)
Hopefully the organization counters by acquiring starters that hold runners on.

contreras is bad....but frankly, Buerhle is one of the best in the league, Danks is solid, and Colon is above average at it...vazquez was decent at it, and floyd is bad.....so its not like everyone is horrible...id say our pitchers are no different than league norm....of course i think hawk spews crap about our pitchers being so awful to cover for how bad AJs arm is

QUOTE (maggsmaggs @ Apr 9, 2009 -> 02:52 PM)
This season is gonna be really frustrating I can tell. The division is gonna suck and we will be extremely up and down.

The frustrating thing will be wasting good starts like this because our offense will be jeckle and hyde all season long. There will be periods of time that they will get baffled by anyone who can throw the ball, and other times where for 2 games they will punch out 10 runs and look like world beaters.

QUOTE (maggsmaggs @ Apr 9, 2009 -> 08:52 PM)
This season is gonna be really frustrating I can tell. The division is gonna suck and we will be extremely up and down.

I agree...until we get a real CF/Leadoff I don't see our offense moving from corpse ball status...and I don't care if it is cold out...