THE Official TheBigHurt'S Road Test 7/23

Be Good

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hotsoxchick1

welllllllllllllll????????? how did it go???????? weve been hearing about it for so long now you have to tell us how it ended up.............

welllllllllllllll????????? how did it go???????? weve been hearing about it for so long now you have to tell us how it ended up.............

if my math is correct, it doesn't start for another hour. so i doubt he's around.

Guest hotsoxchick1
if my math is correct, it doesn't start for another hour. so i doubt he's around.

oh ok.. sorry i didnt look at the posting times or dates.........my bad.....i hope he does well...

Somehow, I bet the sight of his driver's license has transformed him into a bad boy! :lol:

BE NAUGHTY

Everyone says my drivers license picture looks like Leo DiCaprio :lol:

If that's the case, come to mama!!! :headbang

I'm on my way :D

I failed!!!!!!

DAM  :fyou  :fyou  guy that grades me

HOLY s***!! I didn't expect this news...What the f*** happened?

I didn't know it was possible to fail that test...Hurty, that sucks.. :angry:

Just don't know you do the Heather walk into the DMV fill out some forms and get your license in a half/hours time :lol: :rolleyes:

WISH me luck though I wont need it......I will pass ya can write that down

I don't want to make you feel too much worse so I'll just let the quote do the talking.

roman-He can take it again in 24 hours. After you fail the test you have to wait 24 hours before you take it again. He can take it as many times as he needs, but I wouldn't want to have to go to the dmv an extra time.

How long do you have to hold the learners permit in Illinois? Here in Virginia you can get it when youre 15 1/2 and ya gotta hold it for 9 months. Ya gotta pass drivers ed (classroom stuff at school), drive for 40 hours in those nine months (atleast ten at nite), pass behind the wheel (actual driving class) and then pass the drivers test. If you fail to get the permit (which I did the first time I went) or the license, ya gotta wait 15 days. Ya gotta do all of it (well my best friend says they dont check for the 40 hours but Im doing it just to be safe)...

How long do you have to hold the learners permit in Illinois? Here in Virginia you can get it when youre 15 1/2 and ya gotta hold it for 9 months. Ya gotta pass drivers ed (classroom stuff at school), drive for 40 hours in those nine months (atleast ten at nite), pass behind the wheel (actual driving class) and then pass the drivers test. If you fail to get the permit (which I did the first time I went) or the license, ya gotta wait 15 days. Ya gotta do all of it (well my best friend says they dont check for the 40 hours but Im doing it just to be safe)...

I'm pretty sure you have to be 15 1/2 to get the permit, but I'm not positive. I'm getting this out of the rules of the road book, so it's all right. 15-17 can get permit after you pass eye and written test. Can drive with 21+ w/license. You must hold it for at least 3 months and at most 24 months. You have to have at least 25 hours. You need to complete driver ed unless you are 17 years and 9 months. Also, I know you need a certain number of hours with your driving instructor, but I don't know what that is.

3 months? Thats pretty good. What happens if you hold it 24 months and how can anyone do that?

And here, when you get your license you have passenger restrictions. If youre 16 you get one under 18 passenger, 17 gets three and 18 can have as many as he can fit. Ive heard in other states such as Indiana that in the first three months or something you can have no under 18 passengers...

In Illinois when you turn 16 and have passed the written and driving test you get your license. No specific time as far as I know. I got my permit in August.. completed DE in December and got my license the next day.