5/4 CHW @ KC, 7:10 CT, CSN

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (joesaiditstrue @ May 4, 2009 -> 05:30 PM)
terrible at-bats by konerko and thome, they aren't gonna help us tonight

You don't want to go deep into counts with Greinke, he'll eat you alive. If Thome wants to jump on the first hittable pitch he gets then that's fine by me.

QUOTE (Thunderbolt @ May 4, 2009 -> 05:28 PM)
A bit OT, but did anyone else love pitching as Greinke in MVP 2005? The guy threw 94 heat, and a 56 curve, it was silly. Almost nintendo like.

I used to play with him on Gamecube. So it was nintendo-like. My friends and I had an agreement that you couldn't use Greinke. His curveball was too hard to hit.

QUOTE (Jimbo's Drinker @ May 4, 2009 -> 10:41 PM)
Pods should not be anywhere near this team, this team is awful.

While this team isn't awful (yet), couldn't agree more that he shouldn't be anywhere near the team. It's a f***ing joke.

It is just pathetic that the sox can't get better OFs than Podsednik and Lillibridge, I think we need to start a season ticket holder write in campaign or something because it is just ridiculous to have such crap on the MLB team when the fans fill the park and paid the 10% increase in ticket prices to get rewarded with a team that is substandard.

QUOTE (chiguy79 @ May 4, 2009 -> 11:43 PM)
It is just pathetic that the sox can't get better OFs than Podsednik and Lillibridge, I think we need to start a season ticket holder write in campaign or something because it is just ridiculous to have such crap on the MLB team when the fans fill the park and paid the 10% increase in ticket prices to get rewarded with a team that is substandard.

Who says they can't? Maybe that's just who KW and Ozzie want on the team? For everyone out there who complained we only score via homer, I hope you can appreciate this type of lineup.