V. Martinez 2b

Choo rf

Peralta ss

Garko dh

Carroll 3b

LaPorta lf

Shoppach c

Lee p

QUOTE (chisox2334 @ May 13, 2009 -> 09:38 AM)
SOX

Nix 2b

Podsednik lf

Dye rf

Konerko 1b

Pierzynski c

Fields 3b

Betemit dh

Ramirez ss

Lillibridge cf

Buehrle p

CLEVELAND

Sizemore cf

Cabrera 2b

V. Martinez 2b

Choo rf

Peralta ss

Garko dh

Carroll 3b

LaPorta lf

Shoppach c

Lee p

Yikes! Hope Mark brings his A game.

QUOTE (fathom @ May 13, 2009 -> 09:44 AM)
Really disagree with benching Thome, unless he's injured from running the bases last night. It should be fun watching Fields and Lillibridge attempt to hit Cliff Lee's high fastball. Throw a no-hitter Buehrle.

I know - but Thome could barely limp around the bases last night. PK was thinking what the heck do I have to do to get an RBI? Even Jim's HR trot was noticeably slower than normal.

Really disagree with benching Thome, unless he's injured from running the bases last night. It should be fun watching Fields and Lillibridge attempt to hit Cliff Lee's high fastball. Throw a no-hitter Buehrle.

He's been doing this all year with Jim. Last night's game was the longest in baseball and today's starts at 12 eastern when that happens Ozzie's going to sit him. It's also clear that heel isn't even close to 100% just yet as he was walking around the bases yesterday. He also loves being able to give some of his old guys 2 days off in a row.

No Thome, no Q. Lillibridge is in. Buehrle on the hill.

Dont like Lilli in, but who else would you put in there?

Get them on, get them over, get them in. Lee doesnt give up many homers. Need base runners.

He's alternately thrown shaky and quality starts. I vote shaky. Run support has been scattered.

:bringit

Come on boys, bring home a White Sox win. :headbang

Edited by rexy2006

Pods hitting 2nd and Fields at 6th tells you everything you need to know about our AAA line-up.

Earlier in the season I said our Birmingham line-up was stronger, and you can definitely make that case versus what we've had to put out there the last couple of weeks. Just the very presence of Lillibridge screams "automatic out" and the reverse Thome shift to RF for Lilliquist as Harrelson calls him.

Edited by caulfield12

Why is it Ozzie says "give me good at bats, you'll be in the line-up" and we have to look at Brent Lillibridge day after day after day........................................ I have as many RBI as he does in 63 less AB.

Edited by Dick Allen

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ May 13, 2009 -> 10:20 AM)
Why is it Ozzie says "give me good at bats, you'll be in the line-up" and we have to look at Brent Lillibridge day after day after day........................................ I have as many RBI as he does in 63 less AB.

Lillibridge is in the lineup because TCQ, Anderson and Wise are injured. It's not like he is a 1st, 2nd, or 3rd choice.