Game Thread: Pit @ CWS at 1:05 CDT on CSN

shipps

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (fathom @ May 24, 2009 -> 02:23 PM)
I know his pitch count number isn't high, but might be time to pull Buehrle. Put it in the hands of Dotel, Thornton, Linebrink and Jenks.

Dotel looked bad yesterday. Thornton and Linebrink should do it. I don't know if Buehrle should be pulled just yet. Give him one batter in the 7th and see what happens.

QUOTE (fathom @ May 24, 2009 -> 02:23 PM)
I know his pitch count number isn't high, but might be time to pull Buehrle. Put it in the hands of Dotel, Thornton, Linebrink and Jenks.

Let's get another run or two and get another inning out of him.

QUOTE (Heads22 @ May 24, 2009 -> 02:32 PM)
He is doin ok.

He was hitting .450 with RISP a couple of weeks ago. Then he started grounding into double plays whenever we had 1st and 2nd. He's hitting .394 right now, which is still good. But he isn't as on the money as he was earlier in the year.

QUOTE (chw42 @ May 24, 2009 -> 02:34 PM)
He was hitting .450 with RISP a couple of weeks ago. Then he started grounding into double plays whenever we had 1st and 2nd. He's hitting .394 right now, which is still good. But he isn't as on the money as he was earlier in the year.

please re-read what you just typed and tell me how .394 is not well above expectations for Paulie after his last couple years.

but no, let's complain about everything.

QUOTE (Reddy @ May 24, 2009 -> 02:38 PM)
please re-read what you just typed and tell me how .394 is not well above expectations for Paulie after his last couple years.

but no, let's complain about everything.

I never said that .394 wasn't good. It's just that he hasn't been coming through as much lately.