Angels @ Sox, 1:05 pm CST

lostfan

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (GreatScott82 @ Aug 6, 2009 -> 11:53 AM)
I used to be reluctant to say this because i was afraid to 'jinx' my team. Well screw it. SWEEEEEEEEEEEPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :sweep: :gosox1: :gosox2: :gosox3: :gosox4: :gosoxretro: :santabye

Yeah! That's the spirit we need. SWEEEEEEP these m*********ers!!! :gosox1: :sweep: :gosox1:

That was a shame....Paulie and Danks made a hell of a play on Aybar's bunt, only to have him tie the play. Then Gordon made a nice play to barehand the deflection off of Danks' leg, only to rush the throw and throw it away...

I want a pledge from everyone on Soxtalk -- dont make any excuses if we cant score less than five runs off of Santana. He's terrible. Please, just avoid it.

I'll make that pledge. Personally though, since the game is still going I have an excuse. I blame the people that jinxed this game with their "SWEEEEEEP" posts!

QUOTE (Flash Tizzle @ Aug 6, 2009 -> 02:29 PM)
I want a pledge from everyone on Soxtalk -- dont make any excuses if we cant score less than five runs off of Santana. He's terrible. Please, just avoid it.

QUOTE (DanksFan @ Aug 6, 2009 -> 02:34 PM)
I love how this ump won't call the corner strike for Danks.

Santana gets them but Danks doesn't. It always seems like there's that dumb ass umpire that favors a righties pitches over a lefties or vice versa.

... just saying