Chicago @ Seattle Gamethread

whitesoxbrian

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't think I've ever seen a guy get picked off 3RD BASE before, and if I did.. must have been a long time ago. Pods might be the first player in a long time to get picked off 1B, 2B, and 3B in a season.

He's had a very good year, but it sucks when your baseball I.Q. is the size of a raisin.

Edited by SoxAce

QUOTE (fathom @ Aug 12, 2009 -> 10:35 PM)
Yes, but the reason it got to his left was he was covering 2nd.

Just woulda depended on where the 2nd baseman was playing, but if he's in his normal spot thats a hit. It doesn't matter though, Becks didn't get the job done, Pods f***ed up and thats that.

QUOTE (WHarris1 @ Aug 13, 2009 -> 05:35 AM)
Is podsednik honestly f***ing brain dead

He's the worst base runner in baseball, I truly believe. He has no instincts on the bases. The fact he wasn't stealing on the first few pitches by Lowe during Beckham's AB is sad.

QUOTE (SoxAce @ Aug 13, 2009 -> 05:36 AM)
I don't think I've ever seen a guy get picked off 3RD BASE before, and if I did.. must have been a long time ago. Pods might be the first player in a long time to get picked off 1B, 2B, and 3B in a season.

He's had a very good year, but it sucks when your baseball I.Q. is the size of a raisin.

Carlos Lee against the Expos about 6 years back.

what horrible mannaging, having beckham your best hitter try and sac twice tonight, wtf.

I think since the botched Cubs game, no dumb thing Ozzie ever does surprises me anymore. I'm getting used to his idiotic managing. I just have to wonder how many games it costs us every year; not that I'm insinuating a loss here would be Ozzie's fault. We've played like s*** tonight.