Chicago @ Seattle Gamethread

whitesoxbrian

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (jphat007 @ Aug 13, 2009 -> 12:41 AM)
If Beckham gets that bunt down this ball game is over. Ozzie would look pretty smart then. It's not his fault Becks and Pods screwed the f***ing pooch.

Once again explain to me how the run scores on a bunt. Is this like monopoly? Can we skip a base?

QUOTE (fathom @ Aug 13, 2009 -> 12:40 AM)
You have to wonder if we would win more games if there was a manager who tried to be a little more creative and strategical. You never see us put on pick off plays or throw a pitch out, etc.

You totally just made up a word.

QUOTE (jphat007 @ Aug 13, 2009 -> 05:41 AM)
If Beckham gets that bunt down this ball game is over. Ozzie would look pretty smart then. It's not his fault Becks and Pods screwed the f***ing pooch.

But with a reliever with a long release, why not have Pods try to steal and then have Beckham try to get him over to 3rd? I still believe you're inaccurate in thinking Rios would have had a single if Lopez wasn't covering 2nd.

QUOTE (fathom @ Aug 12, 2009 -> 10:43 PM)
But with a reliever with a long release, why not have Pods try to steal and then have Beckham try to get him over to 3rd? I still believe you're inaccurate in thinking Rios would have had a single if Lopez wasn't covering 2nd.

Doesnt matter. It just pisses me the f*** off that Beckham gets a pass even though he's f***ed up three times tonight.

"Ifs" sure are useful, aren't they? I'd still be b****ing out Ozzie if he had gotten it down. One of our BEST hitters going for a bunt after already miserably failing one earlier in the game? LOL.