SOX @ Oakland, 3:05 PM...NO TV!

MHizzle85

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (GO CHI SOX! @ Aug 15, 2009 -> 02:26 PM)
It will be on the score today. So at least we can listen in.

Not online. I believe MLB blocks out Score's streaming broadcast; every time I try to listen online through that link provided earlier, they replay old B&B interviews during the game time. You have to have a subscription to mlb.tv to get the radio feed streaming, and at that point you might as well just watch the HD video feed with your subscription.

QUOTE (The Baconator @ Aug 15, 2009 -> 12:53 PM)
Not online. I believe MLB blocks out Score's streaming broadcast; every time I try to listen online through that link provided earlier, they replay old B&B interviews during the game time. You have to have a subscription to mlb.tv to get the radio feed streaming, and at that point you might as well just watch the HD video feed with your subscription.

Ur right, this blows, anyone have any ideas? or links? please?

Good to see Gio has gotten good all of a sudden. Gave up 11 to the Twins in the last game I saw from him. Since he has give up a total of 4 runs against the Red Sox, Yanks, Rangers and O's. Including no runs in the last two starts. Awesome.

QUOTE (jphat007 @ Aug 15, 2009 -> 09:26 PM)
Good to see Gio has gotten good all of a sudden. Gave up 11 to the Twins in the last game I saw from him. Since he has give up a total of 4 runs against the Red Sox, Yanks, Rangers and O's. Including no runs in the last two starts. Awesome.

Looks like he might be a decent pitcher in this league afterall. Even if we didn't trade him for Swisher, it's likely he would have been out of the organization by now anyways.

QUOTE (fathom @ Aug 15, 2009 -> 03:27 PM)
Looks like he might be a decent pitcher in this league afterall. Even if we didn't trade him for Swisher, it's likely he would have been out of the organization by now anyways.

If he hadn't been dealt up to recently he would have been in the Peavy deal more than likely....