Game Thread

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

So far so good, Garcia only gave up one run and is already doing better than Contreras did yesterday. I'm starting to build a little faith in the Sox for this game, I hope they don't disappoint me.

I think the Sox batters need to work the count against Lester so Boston would be forced to go to the pen sooner.

So far so good, Garcia only gave up one run and is already doing better than Contreras did yesterday. I'm starting to build a little faith in the Sox for this game, I hope they don't disappoint me.

I think the Sox batters need to work the count against Lester so Boston would be forced to go to the pen sooner.

Sorry to hear that. Boston is going to waste us. We gave them all the momentum by giving them a free win yesterday.

QUOTE (Wise Master Buehrle @ Aug 25, 2009 -> 06:09 PM)
Sorry to hear that. Boston is going to waste us. We gave them all the momentum by giving them a free win yesterday.

Maybe they're just playing possum. You know, to let the Red Sox think the White Sox are easy so they'd let their guard down, then we'd SLAM THE RED SOX IN THE LAST 3 GAMES!!! \m/