Sox vs Twins 7:10CDT CSN Floyd vs Blackburn

jasonxctf

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (whitesoxmanager @ Aug 31, 2009 -> 08:55 PM)
i just threw it out there as a possibility. that it distinctively is....

btw...just think you wasted your precious life reading asinine things. isnt that enough to tell you something about how meaningless all this really is? its just a game anymore.

fyi...gordon beckham is maybe going to be as good as scott fletcher was and GB is really the only thing to get excited about at the moment. this team is a mere image of other whitesox teams that never won jack but busted their asses day in and day out. if you couldnt see that then that just goes to show you how young alot of you really are.

So you think it's a distinct possibility the Sox are losing on purpose?

So you think it's a distinct possibility the Sox are losing on purpose?

here is my quote...

"i will be the first to state that gambling might have a lot more to do with this teams overall performance than anyone can ever imagine." you draw whatever conclusion you want from it.

lets just say this...if we ever have a beer together i will blow your mind away with things you never considered. and i am not the only fan from chicago to bring these things up. but i am definitely not stupid enough to bring it to any forum. hell no.

QUOTE (whitesoxmanager @ Sep 1, 2009 -> 02:17 AM)
here is my quote...

"i will be the first to state that gambling might have a lot more to do with this teams overall performance than anyone can ever imagine." you draw whatever conclusion you want from it.

lets just say this...if we ever have a beer together i will blow your mind away with things you never considered. and i am not the only fan from chicago to bring these things up. but i am definitely not stupid enough to bring it to any forum. hell no.

Gambling is illegal unless you are liivng in 1919 time

QUOTE (whitesoxmanager @ Aug 31, 2009 -> 10:17 PM)
here is my quote...

You already did.

And that's quite the accusation to even be insinuating.

QUOTE (whitesoxmanager @ Aug 31, 2009 -> 09:17 PM)
here is my quote...

You do understand that there is not enough money in gambling for this to be worth it for any player making above $400K.

Why am I even wasting my time thinking about this pointless topic.