Sox vs Twins 7:10CDT CSN Floyd vs Blackburn

jasonxctf

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Aug 31, 2009 -> 12:46 PM)
Is that the real lineup? Can we get a source?

Do yourself a favor... friend Scott Reifort on facebook. If you don't have a link, click my friends list and find him on there. He gets the line ups, plus he is my favor person to read about the Sox.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Aug 31, 2009 -> 01:42 PM)
Do yourself a favor... friend Scott Reifort on facebook. If you don't have a link, click my friends list and find him on there. He gets the line ups, plus he is my favor person to read about the Sox.

I follow him on Twitter and didn't see anything today. Hence my confusion.

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Aug 31, 2009 -> 01:42 PM)
I follow him on Twitter and didn't see anything today. Hence my confusion.

Cool. I don't pay much attention to line ups until he posts something, as he is the only one in the organization who posts that sort of stuff.

We do indeed know what's going to happen. We never win in there even when we are hot.

Now we are limping in there after getting beat down by the Yanks and Bosox and this ain't going to be pretty.

I'm not saying our team has any pride, but if it did, it would do anything possible to battle in these 3 games. I mean knock down their hitters, break up double plays, do anything possible to win!!!

This road trip from hell ends against a mediocre team, not a team like NY or Boston. Still I fully expect us to get swept or at the most somehow win one. It either says something about me being a bad fan or them being a bunch of p*****s.

Edited by greg775

QUOTE (son of a rude @ Aug 31, 2009 -> 03:16 PM)
i cant wait to hear about how great of a talent carlos gomez is.

I'll tell you what son of a rude. I have not seen a player with this type of raw talent in at least 40 years. He has the potential to be a first ballot hall of famer after this season alone.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Aug 31, 2009 -> 03:12 PM)
Not nearly as painful as what happens on the field... Bye,bye second place.

That happened Friday did it not?

You know Stone Pony, baseball is a funny game.......a funny game indeed..........some times Stoney you just never know what will happen..........once in a while the game will surprise you, this great game of ball, when you think one thing will happen something completely opposite happens. I have been around this game for over 50 years and I see something new everyday.

Sit back, relax and strap it down.

QUOTE (The Ginger Kid @ Aug 31, 2009 -> 03:30 PM)
I wish they would show a montage of the Sox "greatest" moments from the dome - all the errors, all the bloop hits.

While playing the Benny Hill music when the film is sped up to 2.0x

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Aug 31, 2009 -> 01:44 PM)
Cool. I don't pay much attention to line ups until he posts something, as he is the only one in the organization who posts that sort of stuff.

i got scared when i saw lillibridge was in the lineup lol

pods

beck

aj

pk

thome

dye

rios

alexei

nix

is the real one