Relationship Advice Thread

witesoxfan

QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Sep 4, 2013 -> 10:22 AM)
I masturbate

No, no, no, no, no, no, NOOOOOOO!

That was a metaphor for your life, not actual crops drying out under the sun. You're the one drying up. You're the Chuck Knoblauch of love...unable to make an easy throw FTW. :/ Sadly, there is nothing I can do for you right now...the only advice I can give you is to give up. Throw in the unused towel.

Edited by Y2HH

QUOTE (Y2HH @ Sep 4, 2013 -> 05:51 PM)

That was a metaphor for your life, not actual crops drying out under the sun. You're the one drying up. You're the Chuck Knoblauch of love...unable to make an easy throw FTW. :/ Sadly, there is nothing I can do for you right now...the only advice I can give you is to give up. Throw in the unused towel.

so... if he throws in the towel... can I use it instead?

QUOTE (Y2HH @ Sep 4, 2013 -> 06:51 PM)

That's fine, I have plenty of socks

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Sep 5, 2013 -> 09:48 PM)
Anyone got any specific date ideas in the southwest burbs that aren't dinner or a movie? Preferably something not too expensive. I'm bored.

Playing pool and having a few drinks. Or go get coffee

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Sep 5, 2013 -> 04:48 PM)
Anyone got any specific date ideas in the southwest burbs that aren't dinner or a movie? Preferably something not too expensive. I'm bored.

Making dinner together, something that actually requires cooking, is a good date. Very few women will not like this as it will allow you plenty of time for conversation and you could gauge her culinary prowess at the same time.

QUOTE (pettie4sox @ Sep 9, 2013 -> 11:12 AM)
Making dinner together, something that actually requires cooking, is a good date. Very few women will not like this as it will allow you plenty of time for conversation and you could gauge her culinary prowess at the same time.

Cuz after all, what's the point of a woman if she can't make you top shelf sammiches?

• 2 weeks later...

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Y2HH was right.

got coffee with the ex last night and talked for like 4 hours, and yes I need to get my ass laid. mission accepted. for three months I was totally cool with everything - see her again and it's like OMIGOSHILOVEYOUshutthef***upbrainyou'rearetard.

b****es.

QUOTE (Reddy @ Sep 25, 2013 -> 08:04 AM)
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Y2HH was right.

got coffee with the ex last night and talked for like 4 hours, and yes I need to get my ass laid. mission accepted. for three months I was totally cool with everything - see her again and it's like OMIGOSHILOVEYOUshutthef***upbrainyou'rearetard.

b****es.

Was this a "first love" or not?