Mayne- out

Runners advance to 2B and 3B

Guiel- groundout to 2B

Tucker scores, Relaford to 3B

Randa- single... fielded by Alomar, Randa safe at 1st

Relaford scores

Beltran- groundout to Pitcher

2-0 bad guys going into top of 4th :angry:

inning over......2-0 KC, if we can't play smallball, time for some homers.

Did we not have a successful sac bunt in the 1st inning? :huh:

We just need to produce with RISP -- that's not exactly considered "small ball". "Small ball" is get a guy on 1st, steal 2nd, bunt him to 3rd, sac fly.

We just need to produce with RISP -- that's not exactly considered "small ball".  "Small ball" is get a guy on 1st, steal 2nd, bunt him to 3rd, sac fly.

That bunt was ugly. Not saying it wasn't successful, I just doubt he meant to bunt like that.. I'll take it, but its really more luck than good bunting.

We just need to produce with RISP -- that's not exactly considered "small ball".  "Small ball" is get a guy on 1st, steal 2nd, bunt him to 3rd, sac fly.

That bunt was ugly. Not saying it wasn't successful, I just doubt he meant to bunt like that.. I'll take it, but its really more luck than good bunting.

Nobody said it has to be pretty. I'd rather have ugly efficiency than fundamentally sound failure.

Did we not have a successful sac bunt in the 1st inning?   :huh:

Nobody said it has to be pretty. I'd rather have ugly efficiency than fundamentally sound failure.

As would I, but when the game is on the line we can't rely on lucky bunting. We need guys who are sound bunters, so the Toronto incident doesn't happen all over again.