• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Reddy @ Apr 5, 2010 -> 03:09 PM)
no more AFLAC duck??????

i'm crushed.

It'll be back.

AFLAC kept saying they were going to try dropping it because everyone knew them for the Duck and no one knew WTF they actually did.

Then they realized...no one cared what they did.

Off-topic, but did anyone else end up with Pujols in their fantasy leagues? I plopped down $46 bucks out of my $260 for the guy, and it's already paying off. He's 3/4 with 2 HRs, haha! Yes! This league is H/OBP/SLG/HR/SB so Albert is HUGE for me.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Apr 5, 2010 -> 02:10 PM)
They just mentioned the Sox starters lead baseball with 610 quality starts, but I missed the time frame... Anyone else catch it?

I would imagine in the 2000's decade.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Apr 5, 2010 -> 02:10 PM)
They just mentioned the Sox starters lead baseball with 610 quality starts, but I missed the time frame... Anyone else catch it?

Since 03

QUOTE (TitoMB @ Apr 5, 2010 -> 02:11 PM)
Off-topic, but did anyone else end up with Pujols in their fantasy leagues? I plopped down $46 bucks out of my $260 for the guy, and it's already paying off. He's 3/4 with 2 HRs, haha! Yes! This league is H/OBP/SLG/HR/SB so Albert is HUGE for me.

I got him. I forgot what day the draft was, so it auto picked for me. I was shocked at how well a team got picked.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Apr 5, 2010 -> 02:11 PM)
It'll be back.

AFLAC kept saying they were going to try dropping it because everyone knew them for the Duck and no one knew WTF they actually did.

Then they realized...no one cared what they did.

if you're hurt and can't work, it won't hurt to miss work. and they give you cash, which is just as good as money.

Typical corporate America. They spend zillions on effective ad campaigns, get a great one, then some people that have too much time on their hands decide, "You know what ... we're only known for that duck. Get rid of it."

Real smart.

Somebody's gonna get fired over that one me thinks.

GO SOX!

QUOTE (greg775 @ Apr 5, 2010 -> 03:13 PM)
Typical corporate America. They spend zillions on effective ad campaigns, get a great one, then some people that have too much time on their hands decide, "You know what ... we're only known for that duck. Get rid of it."

Real smart.

Somebody's gonna get fired over that one me thinks.

GO SOX!

It'll be back..