4/22 GT: Rays vs. White Sox. 7:10 PM Central Time, CSN+2, WSCR 670

SoxAce

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I am on verge of not caring anymore about this team after looking at this lineup.

I like moving Quentin down but anyone with any sort of sense can tell you AJ is unable to drive in runs yet there he is.....

The L/R/L bulls*** strikes again.

That lineup is embarassing.

Guillen says two days ago that there is a LH lineup and RH line up yet we have yet to see a consistent lineup and nobody has been injured.

What is also with the f***ing days off they were off Monday...

QUOTE (Jenks Heat @ Apr 22, 2010 -> 07:02 PM)
I am on verge of not caring anymore about this team after looking at this lineup.

I like moving Quentin down but anyone with any sort of sense can tell you AJ is unable to drive in runs yet there he is.....

The L/R/L bulls*** strikes again.

That lineup is embarassing.

Guillen says two days ago that there is a LH lineup and RH line up yet we have yet to see a consistent lineup and nobody has been injured.

What is also with the f***ing days off they were off Monday...

I'll be honest, if we lose (and I never want the Sox to lose as long as they're mathmatically still alive), I hope Shields throws a no-hitter against the Sox. As you said, this is embarrassing. 105 million dollar clunker we have.

Ozzie is honestly costing us games with these lineups. You can't string an offensive together by throwing this group of guys out their, you just can't. It's all about optimizing your run scoring chances. Put the guys who get on base at the top, and the guys who can't at the bottom. Ozzie just doesn't give a damn.

QUOTE (gordonventura38 @ Apr 22, 2010 -> 01:47 PM)
First post here, hopefully no bad karma, but then again it can't get much worse than it has been lately. But switch-up in the lineup today, according to Mark Gonzalez twitter.

Pierre lf

Vizquel 2b

Jones cf

Konerko dh

AJ c

Quentin rf

Kotsay 1b

Teahen 3b

Ramirez ss

Peavy p

Welcome to the board!

I don't mind giving Beckham a day off, he isn't hitting for s*** anyway, it might help. But I'd much rather see Alexei in the 2 slot, and Vizquel 9th. Or better yet, Nix instead of Vizquel.

Not sure why Rios isn't there though, he still looks OK at the plate to me.

QUOTE (Thunderbolt @ Apr 22, 2010 -> 02:12 PM)
If we're not going to play Nix, why did he make the team coming out of spring? Why not just do the 13-man pitching staff that Ozzie was tossing around? Bring Threets up here (prior to his DL stint) or Torres.

at this point, I agree. Nix is barely playing, he serves little purpose when the team has extra OF's and Viz for the IF. Might as well bring up Torres for long relief.

QUOTE (fathom @ Apr 22, 2010 -> 12:55 PM)
And can we please get AJP out of the 5th spot!!

Shouldn't it be a requirement that when you're 15 games into the season, your 5 hole hitter should at the very least have a crooked number in the RBI column?

Edited by gordonventura38

QUOTE (JohnCangelosi @ Apr 22, 2010 -> 01:57 PM)
That lineup makes me want to puke.

honestly its pretty hard to make a lineup that wouldnt make you puke with the guys on this roster