Trade Joe Crede?

I have been hearing a lot of rumors about Joe going to the Orioles for Ponson, 3 team trades, and all sorts of whatnot.

In my opinion, trading Joe Crede is a VERY bad move. He is part of our future. Sure, he may not carry a big bat now, but we know what he's capable of, and if he gets on track, he's dangerous.

What do you all think of 'Trading Joe Crede'?

I have been hearing a lot of rumors about Joe going to the Orioles for Ponson, 3 team trades, and all sorts of whatnot.

In my opinion, trading Joe Crede is a VERY bad move. He is part of our future. Sure, he may not carry a big bat now, but we know what he's capable of, and if he gets on track, he's dangerous.

I am as much against it as anyone...We waited all this time for our young talent to get to the majors, then we wanna trade it after 3/4ths of his 1st full season? Hmmm, no thanks.

The only way i can see trading Joe Crede is if they Get Aaron Boone in return.

But thats only because I really like Aaron Boone.

Joe is becoming a very very solid fielder and has put up some nice power lately.

He will straigthen things out so lets not worry.

ok who is your rumor source.

just asking.

I read on the Trib site tonight that the Ponson top the White Sox deal is effectively dead because they insisted on Crede.

thanks and in that case, i say its way too much.

but where is jas on this, he thinks ponson is the second coming of roger clemons. :lol:

but where is jas on this, he thinks ponson is the second coming of roger clemons.  :lol:

I thikn Ponson is a very good pitcher and would be an awesome addition, because the Sox could sign him and keep him here long term.

but where is jas on this, he thinks ponson is the second coming of roger clemons.  :lol:

I thikn Ponson is a very good pitcher and would be an awesome addition, because the Sox could sign him and keep him here long term.

There is simply no place for Ponson on the Sox. If he comes, he'll be a number 3 or 4 guy and we'd have to give up a s***load of talent for him. Our rotation is stacked with Loaiza, Buehrle, Colon, Garland all ready to go in the playoffs. Ponson is simply too good to be a number 4 guy on a staff.

just asking.

Fan rumors, people from whitesox.com, and just general people talking about possible trades. Nothing big.

and this is from a guy who liked royce clayton. ummm

:D

just asking.

Fan rumors, people from whitesox.com, and just general people talking about possible trades. Nothing big.

no prob, i found it in the trib

The only way I trade Crede is if we get Boone and Sullivan in return. Boone would be the replacement for Crede. He is a good defensive player plus he can swing the bat and wouldn't be a hole in the lineup like Crede has been for the past couple months.(Yes I know Crede has played well in certain games, but he hasn't put a streak on to not make me worried every time he comes up to bat.) Sulllivan would be a great addition to the bullpen because he can pitch almostevery day and would be a major upgrade over White, also allowing us to cut White.

I hope Kw doesn't tinker too much with the chemistry that's building here.  Trade what you have to to make us better, but geez, he's made 4 trades already, and we're 10-1 over the last 11 games.  It ain't broke no more, so stop fixing it?

I think Boone and Sullivan would make us better. Even if it was just Sullivan it would make us better.

just asking.

I posted at least 2 weeks ago that Sidney was a dead issue because Baltimore wanted Crede...