2010 Summer TV Thread

Brian

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Lane is starting to come off as very phony and trying to hard to be funny.

2. Why does Hayden has to yell at the camera in the Diary Room?

3. I'm better looking than your fiance, Britney!

Edited by Brian

QUOTE (Brian @ Aug 22, 2010 -> 07:27 PM)

No. The dude seems quite authentic to me. And hilarious.

Hayden needs to go home, but I think Enzo's in trouble after Brendan given all the sulking because of the Penguin outfit.

Sorry, Brtt's fiance, but you don't stand a chance. You shoulda locked that down marriage style prior to Big Brother. Britney basically has a bounty on her head right now.

You knew in a town less than 700 people that he would be a troll. He's in serious trouble after this because she will have all sorts of guys coming after her.

QUOTE (The Gooch @ Aug 23, 2010 -> 06:26 PM)
Yeah, and then they go and cancel it...

This feels much more like "story ran its course" than canceled. I think with "drug addiction" they've tackled everything Vince's character can go through to not stay on top.

QUOTE (3E8 @ Aug 23, 2010 -> 08:12 PM)
For us chronic masturbators, it was quite obvious

I guess I was just oblivious that the show would actually go there with a 10 year old and it didn't cross my mind.

Sepinwall brought up a good question in his blog about the episode. How did the director direct that girl in that scene?

Edited by Brian

QUOTE (Brian @ Aug 23, 2010 -> 08:16 PM)
I guess I was just oblivious that the show would actually go there with a 10 year old and it didn't cross my mind.

Sepinwall brought up a good question in his blog about the episode. How did the director direct that girl in that scene?

That's a good question. Obviously with almost all of it happening off screen she only had to begin the um, well. The girl's acting has been quite good this season. She seems to be playing the from a broken home pre-teen perfectly.

QUOTE (Brian @ Aug 24, 2010 -> 04:59 PM)
I agree she has no ass, but she is cute, nice boobs, and is cool as hell.

Didn't say she wasn't cute. I'm just more interested in the busniess end than the sign out front. Hate to see them leave, love to watch them go.

Edited by JPN366

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Aug 26, 2010 -> 09:02 AM)
Eh I love her.

Although she made a terrible move putting Matt up, Regan and her are next to go.

Agreed, but I see wht she did it. If Matt comes up and says Hayden should of gone up and didnt turn on Ragan, Hayden probably would of gone up. Unfortunately, he was too loyal to the worst alliance to ever be successful in this show.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Aug 26, 2010 -> 09:02 AM)
Eh I love her.

Although she made a terrible move putting Matt up, Regan and her are next to go.

Matt dug his own grave by sticking with the Brigade to the extent of suggesting Ragan go up on the block. If he suggests Hayden instead of Ragan, he's safe.

QUOTE (Brian @ Aug 26, 2010 -> 10:42 AM)
Agreed, but I see wht she did it. If Matt comes up and says Hayden should of gone up and didnt turn on Ragan, Hayden probably would of gone up. Unfortunately, he was too loyal to the worst alliance to ever be successful in this show.

I think she was going Matt even before that, she was even going to put him up as a pawn before the Veto. Somehow Lane has a power over her. Those 3 guys really havent won much of anything and they are going to cruise to the final 3.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Aug 26, 2010 -> 01:13 PM)
I think I'm going with Ragan, Brendon is too much of a p****, and I hate Rachel.

Agreed, but if Brendon somehow makes the Final 2, he should definitely win, but he won't because the jury hates him. Usually the BB jury gets it right and gives it to the best player and not the most popular like Survivor, minus a few seasons.