GT: Rangers @ White Sox 6/1, 7:10PM, CSN

justBLAZE

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On another note, if Ozzie put Beckham in the 8 hole, it would have been interesting to see that matchup with the bases loaded in the ninth. Despite his struggles I would not bat Gordon 9th, and to me this is a SMALL thing that Ozzie did with the lineup that potentially cost us tonight as well.

Again, it's nit picky and I know that but I still think he should be batting ahead of Omar.

How come a couple games ago people were saying it was great move by Cora to let Vizquel hit/swing away, when in fact he should have been bunting or pinch hit for, and made a weak out? It was a horrible move but Beckham bailed him out with a 2 out single that game. Yet Ozzie lets Vizquel hit and it's a terrible move to some.

The guy people should be complaining about is the total waste of a 5 hole hitter in Kotsay. Now that's something you can b**** about Ozzie.

QUOTE (Lemon_44 @ Jun 2, 2010 -> 03:05 AM)
How come a couple games ago people were saying it was great move by Cora to let Vizquel hit/swing away, when in fact he should have been bunting or pinch hit for, and made a weak out? It was a horrible move but Beckham bailed him out with a 2 out single that game. Yet Ozzie lets Vizquel hit and it's a terrible move to some.

The guy people should be complaining about is the total waste of a 5 hole hitter in Kotsay. Now that's something you can b**** about Ozzie.

We've been b****ing about Kotsay in the 5 hole all season.