You throw rocks, We shoot to kill . . .

Texsox

27 members have voted

1. 1. Is deadly force justified when someone throws a rock at a cop?

• Yes, rocks are deadly
    • No
    • It depends on why the cops are there
    • Depends on who is getting shot at

QUOTE (bmags @ Jun 14, 2010 -> 06:41 PM)
sure...but i think if this wasn't a Mexican (literally) we are talking about there would be outrage about killing a teenager. But, lucky for everyone he was just a Mexican and we'll soon see the statement that the officer acted correctly considering he felt threatened. And the rest of us can continue to hypothesize how much a sixty lb. rock would hurt if whipped by a sixteen year old.

60lb rock... shoot if he's got that strength, maybe the Sox should sign him... whoops... forgot.... well I guess sign his friends then.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (bmags @ Jun 14, 2010 -> 01:41 PM)
sure...but i think if this wasn't a Mexican (literally) we are talking about there would be outrage about killing a teenager. But, lucky for everyone he was just a Mexican and we'll soon see the statement that the officer acted correctly considering he felt threatened. And the rest of us can continue to hypothesize how much a sixty lb. rock would hurt if whipped by a sixteen year old.

If this was an American, I would be wondering where the f*ck his parents were and how bad they raised the little sh!thead that he was out throwing rocks at armed cops.

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Jun 14, 2010 -> 09:58 AM)
What a bunch of f***ing hypocrites in here. If any one of you had a 14 year old son that was killed by a cop for throwing rocks you'd all have a huge legal team in place for the excessive force used by the police.

Luckily most of us will never have to deal with that problem because we most likely won't raise kids that stupid. I'm sure we have all done our share of dumb things ourselves as teenagers, throwing rocks at someone we know has a gun probably isn't one of them.