Most exciting players to watch

fathom

QUOTE (earthshiner @ Jun 16, 2010 -> 01:42 AM)
I'd give it to Junior. No one was close to having all 5 tools like him. When he was with the mariners, no one the game could top his overall skill set

I'll still give it to Bonds, Griffey couldn't run like him. With the injuries Griffey had Bonds is the clear winner for a career.

Hanley, Lincicum, Pujols, Strasburg, Heyward, Fielder, Ubaldo, Fielder, Ichiro are probably the most exciting for me. Last year Gordon Beckham obviously. When he's on, Gavin Floyd is just a delight to watch. I love watching Halladay pitch as well.

As far as all time, Pedro Martinez, Randy Johnson and Barry Bonds are top 3 for me, no doubt.

QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Jun 21, 2010 -> 05:29 PM)
Hanley, Lincicum, Pujols, Strasburg, Heyward, Fielder, Ubaldo, Fielder, Ichiro are probably the most exciting for me. Last year Gordon Beckham obviously. When he's on, Gavin Floyd is just a delight to watch. I love watching Halladay pitch as well.

As far as all time, Pedro Martinez, Randy Johnson and Barry Bonds are top 3 for me, no doubt.

Is Fielder so fat that he's 2 people?

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Jun 21, 2010 -> 05:34 PM)
Is Fielder so fat that he's 2 people?

Haha. Perhaps. One swing of the bat from him is the equivalent of 3 trips around planet Earth. I've heard his swing has its own gravitational pull...complete with 8 moons.

QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Jun 21, 2010 -> 06:41 PM)
Haha. Perhaps. One swing of the bat from him is the equivalent of 3 trips around planet Earth. I've heard his swing has its own gravitational pull...complete with 8 moons.

His swing causes tidal forces that drive volcanism on the most inner one.

Jose Reyes when he's healthy...

Alex Rios should be getting onto some of these lists, too.

Stanton and Cameron Maybin (if he ever gets it together), Vladimir Guerrero in his prime.

Austin Jackson playing defense.

Carlos Gomez and Brandon Inge (for Hawk)

Edited by caulfield12