half price nights ahead

sec159row2

Let's hope so. I know I'll be there. Hopefully they can take 2/3 in the House of Horrors known as Safeco Field and they'll come home to a 2000-like ovation. That would awesome.

For all the hits Sox fans/attendence takes, I'll take 20,000 FANS over 30+ hillrods throwing beer on Rocco Baldelli.

If they sweep KC and do well in Seattle, the place better be damn near full (40,000+). This team deserves some support right now. They are doing their part right now, so the fans need to "step-up" and do theirs.

Already got my tickets for Tuesday night!!!  :headbang  :headbang

Tuesday and Friday are games on my package. I am going to grab seats for Monday today. I have to see who is going with me first.

zach go alone if ya have to...  i go alone alot and it isn't so bad 'cause there are sox fans everywhere!!!!

Yeah, I have gone alone before. I usually wind up meeting someone I know there anyway. I am just waiting to order tickets until I find out how many I need.

I'm trying to get people to go with me Monday, Tuesday, and Saturday. Gotta work Wednesday.

Even if i can't get people to go i may just eat the gas and parking prices and go by myself...if that's the case anyone have open seats near them in the upper deck

I will go out on a limb now and say that is the weather is good for Monday night, and we don't get killed in Seattle, that the Sox have their biggest walk up crowd ever.

I really don't think that's going out on too much a limb. If they sweep KC and sweep Seattle, it WILL BE a sellout! It'll be just like 2000. I loved it when the crowd got on their feet everytime the was two strikes!

if you are talking about the game after they returned after going like 12-0...  i'm with ya.... good old kip wells delivered a strike every time the crowd roared for one!!!

It was the Monday game after the 7-0 road trip to Cleveland and NY. That was incredible. Evertime there was 2 strikes on the batter, the crowd stood and cheered just like the last out of the game! It was playoff atmosphere! :headbang

I really don't think that's going out on too much a limb. If they sweep KC and sweep Seattle, it WILL BE a sellout! It'll be just like 2000. I loved it when the crowd got on their feet everytime the was two strikes!

I hope you are right. I would love to see 45,000 people there for a Monday game against just a normal opponent.