Sox @ Orioles - Floyd vs. Millwood

Heads22

QUOTE (iamshack @ Aug 7, 2010 -> 09:32 PM)
I went to a game in Baltimore in 2007 I think it was and Jenk blew that one.

I think Jenks has blown more than half of the games w/save situations I've seen him in at Camden Yards. Blown or otherwise been really bad.

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (iamshack @ Aug 7, 2010 -> 08:18 PM)
Aj is an idiot and he finally got burned during his antics. I don't feel bad for him at all.

oh get over yourself. AJ has been one of the most important players on this team since he arrived. Sure he's not very conventional but he gets results and he's pretty damn steady. You'll be eating your words when he's gone and the stability at the position goes with him.

QUOTE (IamPabloOzuna @ Aug 8, 2010 -> 02:35 AM)
oh get over yourself. AJ has been one of the most important players on this team since he arrived. Sure he's not very conventional but he gets results and he's pretty damn steady. You'll be eating your words when he's gone and the stability at the position goes with him.

His "results" have been awful this year. He brought a ton of intangibles his first few years to this team, but his effort has been subpar too often this season.

QUOTE (IamPabloOzuna @ Aug 7, 2010 -> 08:35 PM)

This season it has become unbearable.

The only steady he's been this year has been steadily horrible.

QUOTE (iamshack @ Aug 7, 2010 -> 09:37 PM)
Actually, I think it was this game...looks like it was a Saturday game...

July 14, 2007

I was at that game. I remember I was saying to my friend (an O's fan) "you need to score now, you don't wanna see Jenks in the 9th"

...yeah. And Jenks was actually $$ that season otherwise.

QUOTE (lostfan @ Aug 7, 2010 -> 08:38 PM)
I was at that game. I remember I was saying to my friend (an O's fan) "you need to score now, you don't wanna see Jenks in the 9th"

...yeah. And Jenks was actually $$ that season otherwise.

I had a great time in BMore/DC that weekend.

Going to have to make a trip back soon.

QUOTE (iamshack @ Aug 8, 2010 -> 01:40 AM)

I was supposed to take a nice trip to Baltimore this weekend to go to these games. However, my sperm had other ideas. :lolhitting

QUOTE (iamshack @ Aug 8, 2010 -> 02:43 AM)
Jeesh, who is in Florida's bullpen. It seems like they blow every victory of Josh Johnson's and I am getting damn tired of it as a fantasy owner!

I put that game on to see Molina's single, and the Marlins announcers were going nuts asking why Johnson didn't stay in the game. Been a tough week for them, as those same announcers rightfully flipped out about the blown foul ball call.

QUOTE (iamshack @ Aug 7, 2010 -> 09:40 PM)

If the Sox are in town let me know. I love seeing the Sox play there. The only reason I'm not there right now is cuz my wife had planned a bunch of other s*** (she's not too good at listening)

QUOTE (lostfan @ Aug 7, 2010 -> 07:46 PM)
If the Sox are in town let me know. I love seeing the Sox play there. The only reason I'm not there right now is cuz my wife had planned a bunch of other s*** (she's not too good at listening)

Will do.

A few of us should schedule a trip next year during our interleague schedule to meet up for a weekend series.