Official Squared Circle Thread

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Get Punk and Ryback in a title match and then have Punk do a finger poke of doom on Ryback to retain the belt as they join forces. The streak would be gone, but people would be so pissed, it would be funny as hell.

Edited by SAVVY18

Just finished watching the CM Punk documentary...pure awesomeness. buy it, pirate it, do what you gotta do to see it, just see it.

Start to finish it was the greatest thing ever put out by the WWE, much like CM Punk.

It may not be as well received by you guys because you haven't been there for his whole ride like I have but that guy is def something special. As corny as it may sound, that man is my idol.

....I just wish he wasn't wearing a cubs hat throughout the whole thing

Edited by 2nd_city_saint787

QUOTE (2nd_city_saint787 @ Oct 7, 2012 -> 12:36 AM)
Just finished watching the CM Punk documentary...pure awesomeness. buy it, pirate it, do what you gotta do to see it, just see it.

Start to finish it was the greatest thing ever put out by the WWE, much like CM Punk.

It may not be as well received by you guys because you haven't been there for his whole ride like I have but that guy is def something special. As corny as it may sound, that man is my idol.

....I just wish he wasn't wearing a cubs hat throughout the whole thing

I'm a CM Punk fan but the bolded is just over the top.

QUOTE (Brian @ Oct 7, 2012 -> 07:29 AM)
I'm a CM Punk fan but the bolded is just over the top.

Where would you put Punk on a list of your all time favorites? I definitely like him more because he's from Chicago but he's not HBK or Austin but at the same time, last summer was probably the most I've ever enjoyed wrestling for those few months. Tough call.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Oct 7, 2012 -> 11:29 AM)
Where would you put Punk on a list of your all time favorites? I definitely like him more because he's from Chicago but he's not HBK or Austin but at the same time, last summer was probably the most I've ever enjoyed wrestling for those few months. Tough call.

He's not bigger than Hogan, Savage, Flair, Sting, Taker, Austin, Rock, Cena, HHH, HBK, etc...

I like him a lot right now but the best thing ever in WWE is just a bad statement. He is more enjoyable than Edge ever was as a top guy for me, for sure.

Honestly, thats just a personal opinion, and yes I meant it.

Just following him pretty much his whole career gives me the added respect that I haven't got from anyone else.

I was there when he was wrestling 30+ min matches in front of 200 people and putting on a better show than the guys in the WWE.

I literally stopped watching the WWE because I was spoiled from watching GOOD wrestling a few times a month from the indy circuit. It was like a slap in the face to watch WWE, I thought WWE fans were idiots at the time.

It wasn't until Punk made his debut that I started to watch again, just to track what he was doing.

He's literally the reason why I watch. Plus now there are other guys with a ton of actual talent that the WWE is bringing me in and thats making me love the WWE again. When/if the WWE gets a Punk vs Hero feud I can die happy lol

I also have hit him with a dodge ball, moshed with him at a warped tour, and he announced at a concert I was at (Bouncing souls show...we both have bouncing souls tattoos)...so I have a strong connection with him.

Much like Daniel Bryan who has slapped my ass in a Meijer parking lot.

Its just awesome to see these guys make it.

QUOTE (Brian @ Oct 7, 2012 -> 02:42 PM)
He's not bigger than Hogan, Savage, Flair, Sting, Taker, Austin, Rock, Cena, HHH, HBK, etc...

I like him a lot right now but the best thing ever in WWE is just a bad statement. He is more enjoyable than Edge ever was as a top guy for me, for sure.

Oh no doubt, wasn't talking about bigger, just ranking him as a personal favorite.

Monday is a wrestling day! (Perhaps I'll start posting a video every Monday?)

Really fun video (and I don't mean the misspelling of independent)

The Punk spots are fantastic.

Shows you guys that never got the experience to see indy wrestling how fun it is. I was at a few of these shows.

Also 2nd city saint is the name of punks old stable so that tells you right there how much i like the guy....Punk is to me as ozzie is to greg.

Punk maybe in some trouble after hitting a fan in the crowd last night. I missed it when it happened but happened clear as day at the end of Raw.

A cellphone cam caught the whole thing. People we patting the belt and him and he kept calmly pushing their hands away. Than a kid violently shoves him and Punk backhands the wrong guy in the face and shoves him.

Punk's retaliation was warranted but since it was the wrong guy, he'll be in some trouble. He has gotten so much heat lately that it is pretty dumb to have him go through the crowd. Not defending his actions, just saying.

She just can't leave that ex of hers alone.

If she's hurting for attention, she should just make herself available at any indie show in America.

There'd be no shortage of dudes climbing over each other straining for her to look at them.

Granted, they'd all be pathetic and sad dudes, but Tammy ain't looking top-shelf anymore herself, so there's that....

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Oct 9, 2012 -> 07:52 AM)
I saw the replay on deadspin. That really doesnt look like a work at all, that guy doesnt seem like he knew it was coming

I hope it was a work but ya im with ya, doesn't look like one. Real dumb move on his part if it wasn't.