Official Squared Circle Thread

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Was skeptical as well until it looked like Cole was about to break down when talking about it. Scary stuff.

Bet he has some blockage or something.

He is probably fortunate this happened at Raw where there are so many paramedics right there.

Not a fan of his but obviously hope he is ok.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Sep 11, 2012 -> 08:53 AM)
Apparently the King was clinically dead for up to 20 min before being brought back.

That is not good. A lot of times that means lack of oxygen to the brain and brain damage.

QUOTE (nitetrain8601 @ Sep 16, 2012 -> 10:46 PM)
I thought the ending sucked, but then again, I'm also sick of CM Punk as champ. His run has gotten pretty dry.

I liked it, it gave him a good heel win. The more he starts winning dirty, the better off his heel turn looks. And bringing in Heyman reinforces that. Lots of ground to be covered leading up to mania

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Sep 16, 2012 -> 10:51 PM)
I liked it, it gave him a good heel win. The more he starts winning dirty, the better off his heel turn looks. And bringing in Heyman reinforces that. Lots of ground to be covered leading up to mania

The thing is, he won't commit completely to being a heel character. He commits to just trying to be a badass. If he were smart, he wouldn't say s*** like "Stop saying I sold out." And he also would've been pompous enough to invent his own WWE Championship belt like he said he would. He should also try to cheat at all costs.

QUOTE (nitetrain8601 @ Sep 16, 2012 -> 11:03 PM)
The thing is, he won't commit completely to being a heel character. He commits to just trying to be a badass. If he were smart, he wouldn't say s*** like "Stop saying I sold out." And he also would've been pompous enough to invent his own WWE Championship belt like he said he would. He should also try to cheat at all costs.

It is only a month into the turn, give it time. He has already gone after two legends and won a disputed ppv match

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Sep 16, 2012 -> 11:51 PM)

This. I was pissed at first, "Are you kidding me? Its over on a terribly delivered suplex?!" then after it played out I liked it "Nice! That s***y suplex was on purpose!!"

QUOTE (nitetrain8601 @ Sep 17, 2012 -> 12:03 AM)

There's no question he's a full blown heel right now but I think we're just at the tip of the iceberg here as far as his badassness goes. I wouldn't be surprised one bit to see a new belt tomorrow, and things get real heated tomorrow.

QUOTE (2nd_city_saint787 @ Aug 21, 2012 -> 03:37 PM)
If I were booking, Id make it Heyman, and "his guys" Brock and Punk....then bring up more "Heyman guys" like Seth Rollins, Dean Ambrose, and whatever Chris Hero is calling himself now.

Build towards some kind of Survivor Series Heyman vs the WWE type match for control of the WWE.

Then at some point after Heyman wins control, the group disbands and we get awesome Rollins vs Ambrose and Punk vs Hero fueds!

Man do I wish I had full control of the WWE...

Still hoping this happens...I didnt realize I posted that before Heyman aligned with Punk. I'm right so far!

QUOTE (Carter224 @ Sep 17, 2012 -> 04:56 PM)
Punk is a full blown heel

He attacked Jerry Lawler, and did anyone else notice that last night in Boston his wrestling attire was Yankee pinstripes?

He also went after Hart, and when he was in Montreal his ring attire ripped off Hart

Ya, Punk has been doing pretty damn good as a heel since the turn. His face title run was definitely starting to get stale but the heel turn and the Heyman alliance has definitely freshened things up.

The Rock bottom in the match last night was fun as well. The Punk-Rock tease better end up being a feud otherwise I will be one sad wrestling fan.

And I'd like to say that I'm loving this lengthy Punk run. He is taking on a variety of different challengers and he has been over the whole time. Not too mention he has quality matches every time.

Much better than a new champ every month.