Official Squared Circle Thread

QUOTE (The Critic @ Jun 23, 2014 -> 10:00 AM)
If they would write proper stories for him, that is.

I think that was the final straw for him - he was getting burnt out anyway, and the stuff they were having him do was just bland.

The surprise for me was how bad his feud with Paul Heyman was. That, in theory, should have been a classic feud on the mic, but it fell so flat.

I don't know if their hearts weren't in it, or what, but the whole thing felt forced and weak.

I'm not sure if Punk will ever go back to WWE, unless he got a Brock-like contract. With a kid on the way, and reportedly being very good with his money, I wouldn't think he will want to commit to a full WWE schedule again.

I thought that feud started out pretty awesome when Brock was the guy he was fighting. But after Summerslam when they tried to keep it going with Ryback and Axel...blah.

But ya, I don't think we're going to see Punk for a long time.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Jun 23, 2014 -> 08:26 PM)
Yep true too. But Ambrose promo was before that. It was top notch. Last half hour has been awesome. First hour was absolutely horrendous.

I'm assuming Seth vs Dean at SummerSlam. I like the build to it. Not rushing.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Jun 23, 2014 -> 08:37 PM)
Reigns-H, Rollins-Ambrose at SS I'd assume.

Cena wins title sun and faces Lesnar.

I'd like a Cena/Cesaro match but with Cesaro going over. Cena would never go for that.

QUOTE (Soxfest @ Jun 23, 2014 -> 09:06 PM)
Stephanie is one of worst characters on a wrestling show ever, If she was not a McMahon she would sell insurance.

You're exactly wrong.

Cena having a chance to be a 15 time champ is truly sad...................14 times for Cena............Piper Zero........DiBiase Zero.....Orndorff Zero......Muraco Zero......list goes on and on.

QUOTE (Soxfest @ Jun 23, 2014 -> 09:54 PM)
Good because you have a 4 on 3 handicap match to end tonight.

You know what I mean. Forcing excess superstars, criss crossing angles to create a good vs bad main event. They rarely let specific angles end shows

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Jun 23, 2014 -> 10:01 PM)
You know what I mean. Forcing excess superstars, criss crossing angles to create a good vs bad main event. They rarely let specific angles end shows

I am joking :lol: They are 100% meaningless filler to me also.

Edited by Soxfest

QUOTE (Soxfest @ Jun 23, 2014 -> 09:46 PM)
Cena having a chance to be a 15 time champ is truly sad...................14 times for Cena............Piper Zero........DiBiase Zero.....Orndorff Zero......Muraco Zero......list goes on and on.

Those guys didn't need titles to get over.

It's seriously time for Kane to retire.

Handicapping;

ADR 0%- Why is he in this? Seriously why?

Cesaro 2.5%- Not yet ready to carry the company but could maybe see a Brock feud with him if he does win.

Sheamus 2.5%- I'd give him a lot better chance if he were heel. But he's not. Could make for a bland transitional face run.

Kane 10%- Ugh. They had him as a surprise entrant and also ending Raw. Unforunatelu could see them giving up the belt to then give up to a healthy Bryan if he's healthy at the next ppv.

Bray Wyatt 15%- The most deserving IMO. Also makes the most sense for a feud with Bryan even if we've seen it before. Wyatts walk out with all of the gold at the ppv? Make it happen.

Roman Reigns 20%- he's not nearly ready. But that doesn't seem to be stopping wwe from pushing h to the moon so who knows. I'm guessing rather than win though he will dominate the whole match and lose at the end.

Randy Orton 24%- Makes the most sense as a heel transitional champ. And he never got pinned to lose his last reign.

Cena 26%- cenawinslol

Got to compliment WWE for making this so unpredictable however. Not often are their results so hard to guess.

QUOTE (Soxfest @ Jun 23, 2014 -> 09:54 PM)
Good because you have a 4 on 3 handicap match to end tonight.

Which should've been used to have a guy go over who at the time isn't believed to win the MITB match. Like I would've had Cesaro pin Sheamus or Cena.

Edited by Brian

I hate to say it but Cena winning MITB makes the most sense to me. WWE gets their big money match with Cena-Lesnar 2 at SS, have Brock take the strap there and have him be built up as completely unstoppable until mania then you can have Bryan or Reigns go over him there.

Edited by Rowand44

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Jun 23, 2014 -> 10:33 PM)
Handicapping;

ADR 0%- Why is he in this? Seriously why?

Cesaro 2.5%- Not yet ready to carry the company but could maybe see a Brock feud with him if he does win.

Sheamus 2.5%- I'd give him a lot better chance if he were heel. But he's not. Could make for a bland transitional face run.

Kane 10%- Ugh. They had him as a surprise entrant and also ending Raw. Unforunatelu could see them giving up the belt to then give up to a healthy Bryan if he's healthy at the next ppv.

Bray Wyatt 15%- The most deserving IMO. Also makes the most sense for a feud with Bryan even if we've seen it before. Wyatts walk out with all of the gold at the ppv? Make it happen.

Roman Reigns 20%- he's not nearly ready. But that doesn't seem to be stopping wwe from pushing h to the moon so who knows. I'm guessing rather than win though he will dominate the whole match and lose at the end.

Randy Orton 24%- Makes the most sense as a heel transitional champ. And he never got pinned to lose his last reign.

Cena 26%- cenawinslol

Got to compliment WWE for making this so unpredictable however. Not often are their results so hard to guess.

SuperCena gets #15

Edited by Soxfest