Official Squared Circle Thread

QUOTE (Brian @ Jun 30, 2014 -> 04:13 PM)
Miz would halt momentum.

Lesnar would make me pop but there is still another ppv before SummerSlam. Feels early,

Yeah I was just thinking of guys who only won the WWE belt who could be returning tonight and Lesnar and Miz were the only one I could think of.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Jun 30, 2014 -> 05:49 PM)
Ah just read who the returning champ is tonight. Wasn't expecting that. Cool I guess.

Ditto. Must be something good otherwise he wouldn't come back.

QUOTE (Soxfest @ Jun 30, 2014 -> 07:14 PM)
SuperCena in a fatal 4 way next PPV whoopee s***. I am SuperCena hear me roar.

If the rumored Buried Alive match between Kane and DB was to write Kane off forever and have him retire, I'm really pissed DB got hurt.

I'm not using spoiler tags so if you don't read spoilers then stop reading...

But I bet Y2J is coming back to put over Rollins. They can have a couple matches that tear down the house before Seth and Dean finally go at it.

QUOTE (Brian @ Jun 30, 2014 -> 07:15 PM)
If the rumored Buried Alive match between Kane and DB was to write Kane off forever and have him retire, I'm really pissed DB got hurt.

I really thought Kane was solid in his run with DB, he looked solid in the ring. His gimmick is and always has been a little silly though.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Jun 30, 2014 -> 07:18 PM)
I'm not using spoiler tags so if you don't read spoilers then stop reading...

But I bet Y2J is coming back to put over Rollins. They can have a couple matches that tear down the house before Seth and Dean finally go at it.

I thought it really was gonna be Punk =(

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Jun 30, 2014 -> 07:30 PM)
So where do Bray and Cesaro go? Bray getting Sheamus I guess? How boring. Cesaro no clue.

Bray got used for Cena now really nowhere to go but down. I am still not high on Rollins I think he is the Buddy Roberts of the Shield.

QUOTE (Soxfest @ Jun 30, 2014 -> 07:34 PM)
Bray got used for Cena now really nowhere to go but down. I am still not high on Rollins I think he is the Buddy Roberts of the Shield.

All 3 are great and despite some folks objections, breaking up the SHIELD is working and has made the show better.

QUOTE (Brian @ Jun 30, 2014 -> 07:36 PM)
All 3 are great and despite some folks objections, breaking up the SHIELD is working and has made the show better.

Reigns and Ambrose 6 months from now will be ahead on the food chain than Rollins.