Official Squared Circle Thread

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Cesaro is in such a weird place. The fans like him too much for him to be a real heal, and he doesn't have the mic skills to be a real face(Sadly that matters).

I really hope he gets pushed somewhere down the line. Somehow working him into a feud with Brock would be awesome....He'll probably just end up being as a better version of ADR. A guy who kinda randomly gets put in big matches despite not really being part of any real angles.

QUOTE (scs787 @ Aug 11, 2014 -> 08:52 PM)
Cesaro is in such a weird place. The fans like him too much for him to be a real heal, and he doesn't have the mic skills to be a real face(Sadly that matters).

I really hope he gets pushed somewhere down the line. Somehow working him into a feud with Brock would be awesome....He'll probably just end up being as a better version of ADR. A guy who kinda randomly gets put in big matches despite not really being part of any real angles.

The E put him in a dumb spot with Heyman. The fans were turning him face and then they bring in Paul and take away his gian swing and the fans were confused. He can connect more with the fans than ADR ever could, at some point he'll become a full on face and get another push.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Aug 11, 2014 -> 10:22 PM)
That was a fun throw back there and he seemed clean which is great to see. I'm always worried anytime he's on screen.

Man those guys are gray as f***, and they are the youngest ones out there too thats the best part

QUOTE (TRU @ Aug 11, 2014 -> 10:22 PM)
Man those guys are gray as f***, and they are the youngest ones out there too thats the best part

It was kinda sad to see everyone so old.

Growing up, I'd never thought Flair would lose his hair. He had a full head of it for so long.

I cut my hair short so my few greys are hidden pretty well.

QUOTE (scs787 @ Aug 12, 2014 -> 09:55 AM)
Bu17TdxIYAA9jTr.jpg

Hope they give him a feud with Zayn, their stuff on the indy circuit has been gold for years.

Kinda surprised they want him with his body type.

QUOTE (Brian @ Aug 12, 2014 -> 03:18 PM)

I think the fact that he's got a husky body type like Bray(no pun intended) instead of a guy like Chris Hero who just kind of looks skinny fat is a huge difference.

StreetInsider.com reports that Eminence Capital, a hedge fund based out of New York City, has purchased a 9.6% passive stake in WWE. The move follows Balyasny Asset Management increasing their stake in the company last week to a total of 5.26%.

WWE's stock finished at $13.7 on Monday, down $0.05 (0.36%).

QUOTE (Brian @ Aug 12, 2014 -> 03:18 PM)

I was a little surprised myself, but Row does have a good point. He's a real good athlete too, I really hope they let him keep his picture perfect moonsault. Probably won't let him keep the package piledriver so I'd be cool with him doing the moonsault as his finisher. Seeing a guy his size doing a moonault is awesome. He used to do a 450 as well but that was early on and I don't remember him using it since he's gotten even bigger.

QUOTE (Brian @ Aug 15, 2014 -> 05:01 PM)
This just sold me on Sunday. Loved these segments back in the day.

Ya but you already have the network for just $9.99 a month. Did you guys know that you can buy the network for just $9.99 a month?

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Aug 15, 2014 -> 05:30 PM)
Ya but you already have the network for just $9.99 a month. Did you guys know that you can buy the network for just $9.99 a month?

But how much if I want to watch SummerSlam on Sunday?