Inaugural Soxtalk Winter Meetings & Drinkathon

BigSqwert

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (FlaSoxxJim @ Jan 7, 2011 -> 06:53 AM)
Have fun tonight everyone! If things get really out of hand make sure the cell phone cameras are clicking away to document and share the evidence. The party is useless without pictures.

:drink :gosox3:

I dunno if that's a good idea. Have you seen the movie Very Bad Things?

Have you noticed that there is like 4000 views of this post? So there are many wierdos that have stalked this thread and yet only a handful that have admitted they will be there.......hmmm.....very strange if you ask me.

QUOTE (shipps @ Jan 7, 2011 -> 08:08 AM)
Have you noticed that there is like 4000 views of this post? So there are many wierdos that have stalked this thread and yet only a handful that have admitted they will be there.......hmmm.....very strange if you ask me.

That just means there will be hundreds, if not thousands, of people standing outside looking through the window at us tonight.

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Jan 7, 2011 -> 09:39 AM)
I hope it doesn't mean that Jabroni (or one of the banned posters with a grudge) will come and shoot the place up.

Is the Ultimate Warrior going to make an appearance? I may have to ditch the wife at the Hawks game if he's gonna come running through the bar.