Inaugural Soxtalk Winter Meetings & Drinkathon

BigSqwert

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Dec 8, 2010 -> 01:55 PM)
Hmmm. My interested is peaked. But are you guys ready for a drunk J4L?

I'll be in town then and I will need another black guy there. LBVS (laughing but very serious)

BigSqwert told me on Twitter that he started this thread and I totally forgot about it, I can't post at work. But I'm definitely in. My mom turns 60 on the 4th and we're having a party for her, that's on the day after this but I'll be around for it.

If you are my friend on Facebook you pretty much have an idea of what my personality is like. You read my status updates and such and see how over-the-top they are. Yes. Exactly like that.

Edited by lostfan

As long as Pratt isn't going, I'm down since I can't turn down drinking. :D **Also as long as guys like Jeff (I've heard some stories from Andy sir) farmteam (seems like he can hold it down) or Slavko (Serbs are monsters) don't hurt my pride of a drinkathon challenge since I'm not the same heavyweight I used to be, I'm also down as well. (btw Keith, I'm half black.. do I count? :D)**

QUOTE (J.Reedfan8 @ Dec 12, 2010 -> 03:59 AM)
As long as Pratt isn't going, I'm down since I can't turn down drinking. :D **Also as long as guys like Jeff (I've heard some stories from Andy sir) farmteam (seems like he can hold it down) or Slavko (Serbs are monsters) don't hurt my pride of a drinkathon challenge since I'm not the same heavyweight I used to be, I'm also down as well. (btw Keith, I'm half black.. do I count? :D)**

I'm afraid you do not meet our current qualifications, I apologize. Please apply again later.

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Dec 12, 2010 -> 08:24 AM)
Keith, you know the soul I possess is black so that has to count for something.

I've been told I'm an honorary member of the African American community because I grew up in a rough area of Birmingham.

Downtown on a Friday night should work for me, unless that turns into the Friday when I have to move to the new house.

Also, for those who work downtown and want to start at like 5pm instead of 7pm, we can get things started.

Either location is fine for me.

I've met probably 8-10 people from here before - some at the softball games, others have bought game tix from me before. Most are cool, except Jeff/SHIPPS/IceCreamPants who is a jackass ( :lol: ). Also, Marko/BS is surprisingly tall, I think he's even taller than I am, so he should be easy to spot in the bar.

QUOTE (J.Reedfan8 @ Dec 12, 2010 -> 04:59 AM)

lol... well same proportion as me so...

QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Dec 14, 2010 -> 03:03 AM)
Dammit, I'm a bit upset I couldn't make this since it's actually on the Serbian Christmas. But had I went, I would have been (I think) the tallest and the Serbianest. Shucks.

We could make it a Soxtalk Serbian Christmas Drinkathon.