KC

Guest wsc425

Guest wsc425

C'mon guys.

Lets all go out and make this a huge success. I wanna see 30,000 asses in those seats. Lets seriously get something going. I want those Royals to wish they never messed with the Chicago *f***ING* WHITE SOX

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like Monday's gonna be PACKED.

Best available tickets ( thorugh the Internet ) are in box 526, row 14.

( btw, I know someone did this yesterday, too, so SUE me!! :D )

Tuesday and Wednesday still have lower bowl tickets available, but I imagine that Tuesday will have good walkup, becuase of the Pepsi half-price deal.

Nice to see the people come out to support the team!!!

:headbang

Looks like Monday's gonna be PACKED.

Best available tickets ( thorugh the Internet ) are in box 526, row 14.

( btw, I know someone did this yesterday, too, so SUE me!!  :D )

Tuesday and Wednesday still have lower bowl tickets available, but I imagine that Tuesday will have good walkup, becuase of the Pepsi half-price deal.

Nice to see the people come out to support the team!!!

:headbang

if they are selling in 526, sounds as if there is a lot of room left - it is when they in 508 or 556 that you know they are reaching sell out levels

14 row is the last of the upper deck box seats, right?  That sounds like about 28, 29 K tickets sold ALREADY.  Once the walk up hits, we are going to be talking about 40K.

no 14 is not the last row

row 29 is the last row in the upper deck

no 14 is not the last row

row 29 is the last row in the upper deck

No that wasn't what I meant. The last row of upper deck box, vs upper deck reserved. All of the more expensive seats even in the upper deck are getting sold. Soon all that will be left are the cheap seats.

Myself and a few friends will be making the 2 hour drive to the Cell on Monday. And I've heard plans of people to make the trip from even further away. I expect to see it packed. The Sox have been great the past few weeks. Even with the 2 Mariner losses, the record is 13-4 since the ASB. They deserve our support.

Hopefully, Frank's return home will motivate him to get his 2,000th hit. I look forward to seeing it! :headbang

I'm going Tuesday, going to get there REALLY early so I can sit in the outfield. Anyone know when the gates actually open? Around 6?

I always thought gates opened 2 hours before gametime, or is that parking lots? Either way, yeah, get there as early as possible with some buddies, grab your tickets, light some coals and grill some burgers. Good times.

I heard on 670 The Score this past Friday that the Sox had already sold over 30,000 for the Monday game.  They should get over 40,000 easy by Monday night.

Always good to have another Gold Domer Sox Fan.

IMO, I think 40,000 is a bit of a stretch, but I may be wrong. If they sniff at breaking 35,000 I'll be pleased.

for those of you worried about tickets for today, i can provide you with this info:

i just will called two tickets for monday's game, i went best available and got upper deck box, row 13 in section 542 (around 3rd base)

with tomorrow's walkup, i think this will be damn close to a sellout

so i'd either order your tix and will call em this morning or get to the park early if you want some decent seats

I will be picking up Capn12 (the guy who drove up from South Carolina) from his hotel Tuesday afternoon, getting to Comiskey by 5 at the latest with a Pepsi bottle in my hand. We're gonna get the best tix we can possibly get. I'm sure we'll be able to get lower deck seats.

I will be picking up Capn12 (the guy who drove up from South Carolina) from his hotel Tuesday afternoon, getting to Comiskey by 5 at the latest with a Pepsi bottle in my hand.  We're gonna get the best tix we can possibly get.  I'm sure we'll be able to get lower deck seats.

Your picking up a stranger from South Carolina and bringing him to a sox game? If he drove all the way from South Carolina im surprised he wouldnt just drive himself to da cell. It would be funny if this guy was some 70 year old sox fan. Hopefully we'll see you on this board again, and not buried next to Hoffa in the parking lot.